Random Social Chit-Chat

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Errr . . .excuse me, but a Point of Order for the Honourable Master of Colour Guards, His Highness, the Most Reverent Scottish Knight & OP !!! . . .

. . .why, if I may be so bold to ask, as I kneel and grovel before thee, in the mud & sharp gravel, why was not this thread entitled, and again, please forgive me Sire, but why . . was not this thread entitled, what would seem to describe it much more correctly: Random Social Chit-Chat ? :eek:

. . .instead of 'Social Random' :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Errr . . .excuse me, but a Point of Order for the Honourable Master of Colour Guards, His Highness, the Most Reverent Scottish Knight & OP !!! . . .

. . .why, if I may be so bold to ask, as I kneel and grovel before thee, in the mud & sharp gravel, why was not this thread entitled, and again, please forgive me Sire, but why . . was not this thread entitled, what would seem to describe much more correctly: Random Social Chit-Chat ? :eek:

. . .instead of 'Social Random' :p

Honestly..... because im dumb. Lol hadnt really noticed how daft it reads.
Ill change it now nobel peasant boy :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Better?
That wont mess up peoples subscriptions will it, peasant? :beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
With some Google image search luck... I was able to find that snow wallpaper.. Thanks anyways Funk.
http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/5437987/il_fullxfull.51459815.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

I couldnt find a decent snow LWP to overlay the background so used Pixel Rain (free), set amount of pixels to max, set size to min, turned traces off. Theyre square wen u look close but look fine.
If u find one better, let me know mate :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Gona stick with this til December
uploadfromtaptalk1353424439714.jpg
Folk seem to like it :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about working a half day and starting my Thanksgiving vacation early...

When is thanksgiving? Its mad how in the US a "holiday" means a special occasion but in UK it means going away somewhere for a break or take time off work like youz would say "vacation"......always used to confuse me lol. Same as i thought americans couldnt spell coz u spell "colour" "color" lol :)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Wots everyone upto.
Thankfuly Clairs gone out coz shes in BLEEP of a mood lol :)

In school man,we ain't doing shiiiii lol. Last day of school for 5 days.! :D and I wouldn't buy any apple app either :p lol.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
When is thanksgiving? Its mad how in the US a "holiday" means a special occasion but in UK it means going away somewhere for a break or take time off work like youz would say "vacation"......always used to confuse me lol. Same as i thought americans couldnt spell coz u spell "colour" "color" lol :)

Yeah, we silly Americans like to butcher the King's English. ;)
This year, Thanksgiving is November 22nd. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the 4th Thursday of November.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, we silly Americans like to butcher the King's English. ;)
This year, Thanksgiving is November 22nd. Thanksgiving is celebrated on the 4th Thursday of November.

Wow compliex lol.
Is it a bigger deal than xmas?
Bet the shops (stores lol) love it :)
I ******* hate the monarchy (lmao another entity i hate) and dont care about the queens english. You should see how i type on txt and fb.
This site has made me type posh lol :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I also find it funny how americans pronounce "muslim" and "alluminium" :)
Love u guys (as individuals.... obviously i hate USA the entity) :p

evq.003

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow compliex lol.
I ******* hate the monarchy (lmao another entity i hate) and dont care about the queens english. You should see how i type on txt and fb.
This site has made me type posh lol :)

It depends on the individual. I have heard others says something to the effect of "Thanksgiving is the best holiday because you eat as good as you do on Christmas but don't have to bother with any gifts." lol

Yes they do! The day after Thankgiving is traditionally the biggest shopping day of the year (in preparation for Christmas).

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
There you go again, trying to make a big con?trove?esy out of how we Yanks over here in the Colonies spell and pro?nounce things. :rolleyes: :p

Has it almost become a daily pro?ject for you? :-! Is it a favourite pastime of yours? :p Hmm? Is it? :p ;)
If you knew anything . .you'd know that pro?ject is supposed to be pro?nounced: praw-ject !? :p

eh-um . . btw, that's a Capitol 'A' you'll want to whenceforth use whencesoever you're referring to us Colonialists. ;)

Last edited:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Around here, we still say "going on holiday" when we take a trip.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I also find it funny how americans pronounce "muslim" and "alluminium" :)
Love u guys (as individuals.... obviously i hate USA the entity) :p

We do the same with missile. Miss-awl, instead of miss-eye-all.

America: Perfecting the English language since 1776.

Just realized there's a Father Ted marathon on. Now I know what I'm doing today.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums