Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Is it wrong to give a cat a "blow-back"??
Its not like they can choose to do it themself like a dog ordering beer but cats seem to love a smoke and she deserves it as WAsp season is over but she just found a huge one (she ran away 1ce id seen it knowing that im phobic of them) but as a cat/monkey team we killed it and tbh it was dying anyway, all that way where it flies for 10secs then falls and stings whatever it lands on so all in all, cat did a good job and deserved a pure pipe blowback, now shes chink'd (sorry i know that could be considered racist but id like to think everyone here knows im not and its a "racist" term for when you get that where where your eyelids are nearly shut lol.
Us younger scots, on averge arent TRULY racist,.. we just give less of a **** whats concidered Politicaly Correct on that particular month lol. I think PC'ism is as bad as racism.... anyway, me n the cat are both chink'd lol :thumbup:

So its on average 4hours ago where you guys are so whitch "yanks" are awake lol? :beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Last edited:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
And we worked things out.. inna way.. lol.. we decided to stay friends instead,we talked things out and said friends..good friends lol.. Im fine that she's not gonna be outta my life(I love talking to that girl,she's like my best friend and not my girlfriend anymore lol) Anyways,on to concentrate on my studies.. :rolleyes: +1 to staying friends after relationships.. :)

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
And I'm up funk lol.

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

And the thought of her with another man makes u wana puke bro?
Am here for a couple hours.. did my erm duties lastnight so il be on here to chat whatever down or up chat ur upfor brer :beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I smoke camels. But I find myself using snus more and more and I barely smoke anymore. I love the snus by oden and general. You can find it at getsnus.com if interested. Spit free! What do you smoke?

sent from MY BAD A$$ ET4G

why? It stinks, the buzz is worthless, and it is the opposite of cool.

It's not about a buzz or being cool. Fine tobaccos taste delicious. I love Bali Shag turkish/burly 3 castle and gambler.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Am gona say one serious post n then try n make yous smile... just 1 post k....

ISREAL/GAZA!!?
wtf.... why is this happening?
Why hasn't Obama put an instant end to it including no fly rule for isreal.
I nearly cried tonight at the injustice and hipocracy goin on at opposide of the Med' from me.
Its wrong and people in my country are surprising me and becoming politicised over this disgrace!

All i as an outsider is that a) Obama says no... b) theres a ground invasion of Gaza, mass genocide and more land for Isreal (another star for the stars n stripes) to grow, militirise further and pump the "american dream" into the arab nation :(

Rant over.
Put RT off n got tunes in ma lugs (scottish for ears lmao) ;):beer:

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh man wish i could stream the tunes im playin to youz..... its the definition of funky logik :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12