Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Its silent hill, restless dreams weve got.
Any good?

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Dont do it then pal.
Break all contact.
Iv never understood remote printin'..... why not just do it when u get home lol :) x

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

I can't do it right now:(

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Break all contact.

It's Monday morning here lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

No pain, no gain huni.
Each time u see him.. especialy if u get physical, youre going back to stage one.
Have some strength and dignity pal. I know u can do it.
If i can do it (i have zero willpower) then u defo can :)

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
No pain, no gain huni.
Each time u see him.. especialy if u get physical, youre going back to stage one.
Have some strength and dignity pal. I know u can do it.
If i can do it (i have zero willpower) then u defo can :)

well, we don't see each other irl (since it's online and all), but i know i can see your point, lol.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I find it hard to believe that you would publicly post your username and password for the entire internet to see. If it was your account, you misrepresented yourself enough to be reported by another member and for multiple moderators to get involved. I'm being serious because things like piracy, copyright infringement, and sharing hacked/cracked accounts can get AC into real trouble. Also, I know this thread has required moderator attention multiple times in the past. If this was the first time a warning was given, it would be a different story. Perhaps being a bit more serious would resonate better with everyone here. I hope it does, because I know this is a popular thread and I want to encourage discussion, not impede it. Just be mindful of the forum rules (family-friendly discussion, no illegal activity, etc.) and it will be less time that moderators have to spend cleaning the thread, and more time for everyone to enjoy themselves.

Just curious, which thread is wilder, Social Random Chit-Chat, or Chatter?

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone watch breaking bad

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thats one well written script

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Don't get me wrong, the last couple of seasons have been good, but they've killed the spirit of the show. Go back and watch the first couple seasons, it was a lot more lighthearted. I feel like I'm watching the Sopranos. Like I said, it's good, but it's not consistent.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane