Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm not feeling it. What coolness? My aunt has an iPhone 5, and I was very unimpressed with it. Almost threw it when I was holding it, it was that bad... Felt like a little toy.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

I disagree with ya there bud,its a very solid phone. IPhones never caught my attention untill the 5th/6th one showed up..

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
1st night below freezing in ma town 2night!
uploadfromtaptalk1353899544228.jpg
Took the bins out n nearly went on my arse :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 48297

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

I wanna be there so bad,I hate the fluctuation of the weather here,one day its 38 next day its 81.. :sly:
You see that big word I used there.? Vocab skills ;) lol

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I wanna be there so bad,I hate the fluctuation of the weather here,one day its 38 next day its 81.. :sly:
You see that big word I used there.? Vocab skills ;) lol

Wow 11 letters. Nah you wouldnt wana live here pal ;)

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 48297

he5u4yhy.jpg
:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Wow 11 letters. Nah you wouldnt wana live here pal ;)

Yep,skills lol. And weather wise yes,maybe not actual location lol. I'd kill to be in another location away from here,maybe France or Florida. I hate the way things are going in my life right now. Blahhh.. :(

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wednesdys gona be a cold one here.
Costs a fortune coz we have huge stained glass windows that are listed as historical so its illegal to chdnge them for double glazing and the Ceilings are say 12-14 ft high :(
Secret is to heat one room and wear one peice pyjamas and slippers.
Summer though is lush, any1 whose seen my G+ pic, thats us sat out the windows drinkin with tunes on :)

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Using the video call on the s3 is free to any phone right just works through wifi???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I use Tango cuz Skype kept crashing n they wanted a credit card number. Turn off your mobile data, and only run Wi-Fi just to make sure you don't use data up.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just finished all the homework I was assigned over a one week break in half an hour...

Procrastination and I are best friends. :cool:

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
isn't google hangout same as with video chat? i'm free to do it on the 3rd week of december, lol.

Aye hangout is video chat, would have to be much earlier than this as Clairs sleepin :)

Heres ma Decenber homescreen so far.... need suggestions and help.... especialy the clock.
Dock is 12 invisible apps so thjts cool.. wana hide voicesearh somewhere.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463