Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Happy birth uncle fun!!!
Did i miss it?
Think i slept thru thursday.
Jst woke up with police bangin ma door grr standin in a dressin talkin to two huge dudes dressed in black :(
MORNING! :beer:

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
well, i was supposed to get my Note 2 today. We decided to order it from a local online store because they were the cheapest, and apparently tons of people buy from them. First, we decided to pick it up from their office earlier. No can do, too much traffic as their office is in an area where there is a nearby always-packed flea market (and it's also an area where you're careful never to bring anything expensive). so i called; got a different person from the first time i called and placed my order. i explained the situation and asked if we could do a meet up again. the girl on the other line agreed and gave me the time and place. we thought everything would go smoothly then.

well, we were wrong. we waited and the delivery guy showed up, but we had to wait some more because there were tons of others waiting. when it was our turn (we had to approach him instead of him calling my cell), it turned out that my order had not been included! turned out that the girl earlier didn't tell me that the guy had already left.

so yeah. a whole day wasted. my dad wanted to kill me.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Flat inspection today. Urgh. They're so gonna moan about the wallpaper.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I hate them, i gota balance the broken door, put my boxers on the stain in in bedroom carpet and a cup on laminate in living room.
Good luck :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer: