Random Social Chit-Chat

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
When you click my apps bottom right.. And all you appa come up i have some pages with spaces for more apps, how do i fill up all the screens
by6ara6e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion, the best period. 10 inch tabs are to cumbersome too be really portable. Hoping the Surface might change my opinion.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
Well I drag my laptop around a lot and it's one of the bigger ones so when I get my Nexus 10 it'll definitely be portable enough. But if you're just talking about portability than I see where you're coming from.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion, the best period. 10 inch tabs are to cumbersome too be really portable. Hoping the Surface might change my opinion.

Since ill be usuing it mainly for games and a few Hw assignments,I agree. It looks like it holds its own against the iPad and other tablets in the market. Ima buy a red seidio active case and kickstand/cover for it. All in all about $300. Gonna enjoy vids and games a bit more on that big 7inch screen. :D

My one x is better then your one x!!
/
D:
\

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Well I drag my laptop around a lot and it's one of the bigger ones so when I get my Nexus 10 it'll definitely be portable enough. But if you're just talking about portability than I see where you're coming from.

Yeah, but that's my point. A tablet has to be more portable than a laptop to be worth my while. If I'm going to carry around a 10" I might as well just take my ultrabook instead.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, but that's my point. A tablet has to be more portable than a laptop to be worth my while. If I'm going to carry around a 10" I might as well just take my ultrabook instead.

Which for me it will be. Plus I like the bigger screen, and I'll be using it as much at home as I will at school so the bigger screen is better for me. For movies and stuff.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Which for me it will be. Plus I like the bigger screen, and I'll be using it as much at home as I will at school so the bigger screen is better for me. For movies and stuff.

I'll never understand why anyone would use a tablet at hone when they have a PC.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I'll never understand why anyone would use a tablet at hone when they have a PC.

Mainly (for me) is reading; but also casually surfing the internet if needed, and the occasional game.

I'd never try reading books on a monitor, and I read quite a bit. 7 inches is a great size for it.

I used to carry around my 10 in Transformer, but after getting my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, I may never go back.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

My laptop is in the basement but sometimes I may wanna surf the web or play a game or watch in movie in bed. And again, it's easier than moving my laptop around.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

My laptop takes forever to bootup, and when it finally does it takes forever to load everything. My desktop is pretty much the same too :p

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Mainly (for me) is reading; but also casually surfing the internet if needed, and the occasional game.

I'd never try reading books on a monitor, and I read quite a bit. 7 inches is a great size for it.

I used to carry around my 10 in Transformer, but after getting my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, I may never go back.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

I do concur with that. I'm never going back to paper books after getting my N7. I never have to worry about having the right lighting for reading, it's always perfect.

My laptop takes forever to bootup, and when it finally does it takes forever to load everything. My desktop is pretty much the same too :p

I sometimes forget that I'm spoiled with good PCs. I have solid states in my machine machines, so they boot up in under 10 seconds. That and I never turn them off:)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I do concur with that. I'm never going back to paper books after getting my N7. I never have to worry about having the right lighting for reading, it's always perfect.

I sometimes forget that I'm spoiled with good PCs. I have solid states in my machine machines, so they boot up in under 10 seconds. That and I never turn them off:)

My laptop is a 3 year old (I think) Dell Studio 15. Worked good, but has slowed down as of late. :(

My PC just hates me for whatever reason. I'll post specs later on, if I remember to do so :p

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
My laptop is a 3 year old (I think) Dell Studio 15. Worked good, but has slowed down as of late. :(

My PC just hates me for whatever reason. I'll post specs later on, if I remember to do so :p

I love specs! Maybe you should back it up and install windows 8, since it's optimized for older machines. It'll be like a new machine again.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I love specs! Maybe you should back it up and install windows 8, since it's optimized for older machines. It'll be like a new machine again.

Well, Dell sent us a free upgrade disc to Windows 7 years ago, and I haven't even loaded that up yet :p still running good ol' Vista Home Premium.

I haven't paid much attention to Windows 8 lately, but I'll read up a bit on it just to make sure if I really want to install it. But I'll keep your word in mind :)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, Dell sent us a free upgrade disc to Windows 7 years ago, and I haven't even loaded that up yet :p still running good ol' Vista Home Premium.

I haven't paid much attention to Windows 8 lately, but I'll read up a bit on it just to make sure if I really want to install it. But I'll keep your word in mind :)

If you don't feel like to 8, I understand, but Windows Vista was just goddam terrible. The worst thing released since Windows ME. It physically pains me to think of you using it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz