Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Nah. A phone will only draw what its safely capable of. I've been using 2.1 amp chargers for quite a while, and never had any issues.

*Sigh* I think I'll have to get me one too,my stock HTC 1amp charger takes about 3-4 hours to charge this beast of a battery. :sly:

From my ONE X+ :-D

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
It does,I wouldn't use it as my phone tho. I'd keep usuing my hox+ but use the note 2 as a mini tablet. :D

From my ONE X+ :-D

I was really close to getting one, like in my hand close, but backed off of it because if the size.

I am hoping that enough things come out to talk me out of it before May so I don't have to make that choice again

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I was really close to getting one, like in my hand close, but backed off of it because if the size.

I am hoping that enough things come out to talk me out of it before May so I don't have to make that choice again

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

It's a great phone but it being a little over 700 is what I didn't like too much. Id get it if I had the money. :D

It's no mere smartphone, it's the HTC ONE X+.
/
D:
\

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Just had a horrible US gun law "debate" on fb n its left me shaking n kinda upset.
Im not at my best right now anyway, got ma meds doubled today....
Need fluffy talk lol :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Clair always moans i dont cry.
Went through for a cuddle n bawled my eyes out (well my equivilent) n she never even woke up.
Should take a pic of the tears as proof lol

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded rooted international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Just had a horrible US gun law "debate" on fb n its left me shaking n kinda upset.
Im not at my best right now anyway, got ma meds doubled today....
Need fluffy talk lol :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

I just got into a debate about that myself today. Had me pretty well steamed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12