Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I agree the only team that can stop yall are the Packers not because they are good but i honestly believe the fact that yall screwed them over at the beginning of the season that they will burn yall to the ground. Grudges can have a mighty effect on nfl games

Screw those cheese heads

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
What's a reasonable price on a note 2.? They retail for $700 and there's one on craigslist here for $300 but I dunno what might be wrong with it if it's so cheap.. ._.

It's no mere smartphone, it's the HTC ONE X+.
/
D:
\

Either that thing's had the living crap out of it, the seller is extremely generous, or it's just a scam. Just my guess :p

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
What's a reasonable price on a note 2.? They retail for $700 and there's one on craigslist here for $300 but I dunno what might be wrong with it if it's so cheap.. ._.

/
D:
\

I'd say that if it's more than half off when it's still a new product, there's something wrong.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
A) 4.1.1 took longer to roll out to unbranded than the operator branded UK models.
B) samsung changed the format for thier connectivity from standard.
C) i dont like thier look :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Sad to hear that... but be glad you don't live here in the U.S., else you'd be even more ticked off by the slow updates...

What is your brand of preference anyway, if you have one?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Why? :eek:

A) 4.1.1 took longer to roll out to unbranded than the operator branded UK models.
B) samsung changed the format for thier connectivity from standard.
C) i dont like thier look :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Merry Christmas, my dear fandroids! Best wishes to all of you and your families! <3

I got an external hard drive, a hdmi cable and adapter and a new cover for my S3. Geek Christmas! :D

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Merry Christmas, my dear fandroids! Best wishes to all of you and your families! <3

I got an external hard drive, a hdmi cable and adapter and a new cover for my S3. Geek Christmas! :D

Congrats livi! I got.. nothing.. :( Tis all good though,I'm happy having my 1x+. :)

/
D:
\

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante