Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Lou has a Note 2 too BTW... Don't forget him!

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

LOU AND STEF! CALLING ALL LOU'S AND STEF'S. I'M HAVING A GALAXY NOTE 2 LUST AND AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING GIVING UP MY 1X+ FOR A NOTE 2. DAMMIT SAMSUNG AND YOUR CRUEL,EVIL, FRIGGIN AWESOME OVER SIZED PHONES THAT I LOVE.

It's no mere smartphone, it's the HTC ONE X+.
/
D:
\

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Merry Christmas to all you geeks btw. And ik I dunno you folk face to face but I have had a few laughs reading all this android junk you guys write lol.

It's no mere smartphone, it's the HTC ONE X+.
/
D:
\

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Me too... Without a doubt the best phone that I've ever owned.

Even though the One X has a better speced screen, I like this screen better for some reason... I had the Evo 4G LTE for about two weeks. Definitely a nice phone, but the super-aggressive app killing drove me nuts.

But you shouldn't be having that problem with your One X+ since it has more RAM, right?

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I've never played red blue or yellow, but to me Emerald was goat.

I played ruby which was basically the same. I loved my hidden base, man. That pokemon hombre was racist as hell though, it was literally a Mexican dude on all fours. He even had a sombrero.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I played ruby which was basically the same. I loved my hidden base, man. That pokemon hombre was racist as hell though, it was literally a Mexican dude on all fours. He even had a sombrero.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

My hidden base was pimped out to the max. It was actually where I last saved, when I lost my GBASP 5 years ago... :( I had my first ever level 100 Pokemon there, and had 7 consecutive Elite Four victories. Only Pokemon game I loved so much that I no-lifed the crap out of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995