Random Social Chit-Chat

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have to go home tomorrow *breaks down in tears* It's cold and there's no codine. And I hate planes. I hate them so F'n much. No amount of alcohol or xanax calms me down. Every time we hit turbulence I wanna scream like a little girl.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I have to go home tomorrow *breaks down in tears* It's cold and there's no codine. And I hate planes. I hate them so F'n much. No amount of alcohol or xanax calms me down. Every time we hit turbulence I wanna scream like a little girl.

I hate turbulence too. Every time I try to get some sleep (since going through security is quite tiring because the lines are unbelievably long) I can't because the plane starts shaking like crazy.

Sent from the cockpit of Gurren Lagann

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I hate turbulence too. Every time I try to get some sleep (since going through security is quite tiring because the lines are unbelievably long) I can't because the plane starts shaking like crazy.

I will never sleep on a plane. I'm a veteran flight simulator addict and I'm always waiting for us to hit a rouge air pocket (almost certain death). I'd feel much better if it was me flying the plane, as I spend several hours a day saving virtual planes from stalls. Most pilots only spend 20 hours practicing stall procedure in their entire careers.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I will never sleep on a plane. I'm a veteran flight simulator addict and I'm always waiting for us to hit a rouge air pocket (almost certain death). I'd feel much better if it was me flying the plane, as I spend several hours a day saving virtual planes from stalls. Most pilots only spend 20 hours practicing stall procedure in their entire careers.

Truth be told, I've never slept on a plane. I didn't even sleep on an 18 hour flight to the Philippines.

Boy do I feel safe flying now. But really though, there's always been a little part of me that thinks none of the pilots have any clue what they're doing. Especially younger ones. I have more faith when the pilot's an old guy.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Truth be told, I've never slept on a plane. I didn't even sleep on an 18 hour flight to the Philippines.

Boy do I feel safe flying now. But really though, there's always been a little part of me that thinks none of the pilots have any clue what they're doing. Especially younger ones. I have more faith when the pilot's an old guy.

That's a fact. Young pilots, especially regional pilots have minimal training. I know a pilot who is a raging alcoholic and it terrifies the crap out of me. I did a competition with him once with FSX and it took him 3 tries to save 757 from a stall. That means 2 out of 3 times he would have killed everyone.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
That's a fact. Young pilots, especially regional pilots have minimal training. I know a pilot who is a raging alcoholic and it terrifies the crap out of me. I did a competition with him once with FSX and it took him 3 tries to save 757 from a stall. That means 2 out of 3 times he would have killed everyone.

That guy's much better off flying RC planes instead of commercial planes.

Last edited:

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Right? It's so cramped.

One day though I'll probably save up to fly premium class and see if the extra room is worth it.

Oh my god, this one flight I took to Cuba it was so freaking cramped and I was sick and it was like a 3 hour flight.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh my god, this one flight I took to Cuba it was so freaking cramped and I was sick and it was like a 3 hour flight.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Owie.

Be glad you didn't suffer on an 18 hour flight to the Philippines though :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buyonbudget