Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to remove root? The Samsung multi Window update is out but I can't install it cause I can't figure out how to remove this dam recovery thing. It's called "team win" and I've checked this root checker app and it says my phone isn't rooted (which is what I want) but I can't remove the actual team win recovery thing off my note. Help!

Sent from my behemoth of a phone,the Galaxy Note II
/
D:
\

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how to remove root? The Samsung multi Window update is out but I can't install it cause I can't figure out how to remove this dam recovery thing. It's called "team win" and I've checked this root checker app and it says my phone isn't rooted (which is what I want) but I can't remove the actual team win recovery thing off my note. Help!

/
D:
\

How did you root?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

/
D:
\

I was going to say flash a stock image, but the last HTC device I had was a droid eris lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, you are only Kool if you run the PacMan rom, other wise, your just an average Joe

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

I am a hell loving 6 pack joe:p

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to Funk, Paul, Skunk, and all other android central community award winners. You're all greatly appreciated for what you do for and bring to android central.

Thought it was kind of funny that two of the comments used to sum up the members were mine. Pretty cool. Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC