Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
G+ is useless for me even with full hspa+ signal :(

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
He's seen mine and clair's bums.
Hope i didnt miss anythin better.
We need to get the video thing goin sometime. Im good with Android Central time..

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
More bums please but not funky's lol. I'm at work soooo ready to leave. TGIF

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to Funk, Paul, Skunk, and all other android central community award winners. You're all greatly appreciated for what you do for and bring to android central.

Thought it was kind of funny that two of the comments used to sum up the members were mine. Pretty cool. Haha

Wait what?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to Funk, Paul, Skunk, and all other android central community award winners. You're all greatly appreciated for what you do for and bring to android central.

Thought it was kind of funny that two of the comments used to sum up the members were mine. Pretty cool. Haha

Did u write my one mate?
Since i won 2ce.... do i get 2 prizes lol :p

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

So which did u write bro? :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
So which did u write bro? :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

The one that said your are on here all the time and you haven't ever lost your top poster spot. Lol. I also nominated you for most funny but that wasnt my post. The one about Skunk is mine too. Haha

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wonder who wrote the funny thing?that seems to sum me up lol.
Wot u thnk the prizes will be?
Doubt theyl ship to scotland unless its a tshirt.
Clair wouldnt let me wear it in public :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Skunk and pauls were most deserved i think. Id have voted them if id known....... most funny would be a hard one, itd be sum1 from this thread i think :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I couldn't join the g+ hangout, I completely wiped my phone. :( and the hangout was at 6 am here, too early to wake up at 6 on vacation :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I couldn't join the g+ hangout, I completely wiped my phone. :( and the hangout was at 6 am here, too early to wake up at 6 on vacation :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Didnt miss much bro. Wynd + Livia sound hot.... thats pretty much it.
Was sheer luck i was awake.
Oh and Makaroni is a bear lol :beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908