Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Happy New Year everyone. All the best...spread more love, get more Money, more va*ina and more Android devices.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Happy New Year everyone. All the best...spread more love, get more Money, more va*ina and more Android devices.

Peace brer x

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Peace. What's good in the hood? I wish we had the Wynd and Liv's #'s so we could wake their a**es up!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Woohoo thats been bout 10hrs n ive not got the start of a black eye :)
Dude hooked me from behind like a tranny bunny wabbit :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
As voted funniest member of the mobilenations forum network. I hereby decree that everyone T-words "the best of the pogues" n plays it loud!

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Or at least d/load the dropbox file im gna put up coz its new years day..... :beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Jump about the room celebrating your freedom from brittish tyrany :)
http://db.tt/KXJPekYM

KXJPekYM

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Peace. What's good in the hood? I wish we had the Wynd and Liv's #'s so we could wake their a**es up!

Am engaged to the best gurl in town bro n if u dont believe in peace, with that body, you gona end up serving time same as me = no girls :thumbdown:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I promote peace, because with this body I'll hurt someone. Don't wanna be locked up with testicles all damn day

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I promote peace, because with this body I'll hurt someone. Don't wanna be locked up with testicles all damn day

Feelin ya bro (poor choice of words mucker soz) :p

Any1 who knows where to get the last lick backin track to this eminem england freestyle can have my soul.... please someone know it. Im cuttin it 4 ma ringtone but mp3 would sound smoother.
Please listen comrades..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwyOfqbP8JU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The "ribit ribit" one, its like 100 bars at the end..........

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Think the s3/micro sd booger has finaly got me!

your a crap afro american not knowin the lick lmao.
Lol glad we can talk like this mucker :beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanx Mods n sorry Mak if it was that way brer. Hope u know im not intentialy, its cultural n i respect u same as the next man (maybe more because youre a human robot loj) :beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
My pc's cooler stoped working and I can't get it out to put another one. :(
And my pool is crowded with children. So I'm staying in my room with the air conditioner on. I'm bored.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Happy 2013. Started it off right last night. Awesome party. Awesome liquor. Awesome girls. Awesome morning with pancakes, no hangover, no headache, and not throwing up. Wooooohh!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My pc's cooler stoped working and I can't get it out to put another one. :(
And my pool is crowded with children. So I'm staying in my room with the air conditioner on. I'm bored.

Vacuum or hair dryer on "cold"? Xx

MERRY XMAS!!!X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My new year's resolution is to gain 30 pounds.

Am gona try n calm down the smokin n drinkin n make a baby.
Watchin the losers try n get my fiance lastnight made me realise its time to be a man.

Vids of Clair dancing on window ledge of club to come Livia, she won a bottle of "champagne" :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X