Random Social Chit-Chat

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Go for it. I'm not trying to make you change up what works for you. We all have different bodies so do what works for you. I'm just throwing some tips out there.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

It's all good man, it's hard to know what works for other people. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Ah I see. The camera and its features do look cool. I didn't know it would be able to run android apps. I still have to look it up but that will definitely bring black berry up to speed.

I think lack of apps and good hardware were the only reasons webos died. It had so much potential. I was hoping google bought them. Palm had some pretty cool patents. Oh well. It will be interesting how they make their comeback

Yeah, it really did. HP should have kept their greasy paws off of it.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Are we allowed to say "Big booty girls" on the forum?

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Are we allowed to say "Big booty girls" on the forum?

I'd be happy with a guy who doesn't run away from the sight of me or ask me to change something about myself lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got into a bad accident some a-hole was texting and drove into me as I was going 45mph. Totaled my Prius and smashed up my leg. Hit me so hard the dashboard and console exploded all over me. Sore as **** ATM. Feeling lucky to be alive.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357290297332.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357290297332.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 18

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got into a bad accident some a-hole was texting and drove into me as I was going 45mph. Totaled my Prius and smashed up my leg. Hit me so hard the dashboard and console exploded all over me. Sore as **** ATM. Feeling lucky to be alive.

Damn, that sucks, but glad to hear you are ok! Drivers texting is the one thing that scares me the most now. I am on the road a lot and see it all too often.

Last edited:

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
So since this seems to be the place for random thoughts (lol), has anyone noticed that no matter what anyone posts 8/10 someone comes back with a snarky and/or rude reply? It's making me not love these forums as helpful as they've been. (okay just needed to get that off my chest lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site

Jeez, man! Glad you're okay. How's the leg?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Do you have any serious injuries? What about the other person?

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
So since this seems to be the place for random thoughts (lol), has anyone noticed that no matter what anyone posts 8/10 someone comes back with a snarky and/or rude reply? It's making me not love these forums as helpful as they've been. (okay just needed to get that off my chest lol)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

There are plenty of snarky posters (myself included) but probably less than on any Android board. Get over it (there's another snarky comment for ya:))

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Jeez, man! Glad you're okay. How's the leg?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Do you have any serious injuries? What about the other person?

I'm fine, just some blood and bruises. With 3 of the 20mg oxycontin I got, I'm more than fine:) The other drivers fine as he was going under 5mph when he swerved into oncoming traffic i.e. me. Hell of an adrenaline rush, I can tell you that.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Woah. Glad you're alright crack. No texting and driving people. That's what apps are for lol.

And shanice all forums have that. And from what I've seen a lot more than android central and ussually only on controversial threads over here. We get away with a lot over here. If this were xda 90% of threads would be closed because majority are repeat questions lol

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm so tired today, fell asleep for my first class ; luckily we weren't doing anything lol.