Random Social Chit-Chat

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
You can always get more so that's not an issue. It's just cool to actually use em and appreciate the technology. If you're a girl, write one to "call Makaroni" when you walk in the house.

As I have 3 different lipsticks in my pocket, yes, I am a WOMAN (no girl, these days are gone). :D

We have about 42? Fahrenheit at the moment (actually, since about the last 3 weeks, which is really weird). Sun?s shining bright.

This was yesterday evening:

400_3836333366656565.jpg

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That picture looks so tranquil. Oh yeah so now... about that "Call Makaroni" textile :)

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Cool :cool: - have fun with them. I?m still sometimes overwhelmed when I see where technic and mobile got (us). When I started my training with 19 years at T-Com (Mothercompany of T-Mobile), I started just seeing the first real portable cellphones (remember the old nokias?).

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I hate snow. I hope it snows right on you! And for that "What's in your pocket?" question.... I got 27 bucks, some Sammy GS3 headphones, a mini screen cloth and some belly button lint

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I hate snow. I hope it snows right on you! And for that "What's in your pocket?" question.... I got 27 bucks, some Sammy GS3 headphones, a mini screen cloth and some belly button lint

What is that? (belly button lint)? Never heard that...