Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Starting today at the new job! :)
It's downtown and there's a lot of Ingress portals around. I'll try to play in my lunch time. :D

Yeah What's your new job? Do strippers get lunch breaks? :eek:

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, heres a question to my geeky friends here. If an EMP(electo-magnetic-pulse) were to hit say American; would it affect humans at all? Cause we run off of electricity too so not just electronics. Could anyone shed some light on this question of this Young curious mind of mine? Please and thank you. :D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, heres a question to my geeky friends here. If an EMP(electo-magnetic-pulse) were to hit say American; would it affect humans at all? Cause we run off of electricity too so not just electronics. Could anyone shed some light on this question of this Young curious mind of mine? Please and thank you. :D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

From what I've seen of EMP's, they've never seemed to affect humans. Just machines.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
you need to get out of there man. Move to Canada. Play hockey. Your sword is a hockey stick.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Lol i had the chance bro.
Had a canadian gf n was gona marry her for passport. Unfortunately she found out id slept with half the street lol was gona get a job on the rigs :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Swedish folks have assault rifles in almost every home and have one of the lowest crime rates in the world.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Suppose thats food for thought mate. Fair point. Not really a topic i want to get into and i know its not the gun that kills.
Id have a cheek to talk, guns are illegal in glasgow yet we have a higher murder rate in glasgow than new york.
Its more the principal.
if noone had guns, noone would need them.
Same with nukes.
Anyway back to funnyness.

I went to collect my package today hopin for an N7 or something...... it was a stupid GiffGaff (uk cell carrier) fleece coat grr il never wear it. Was raging lol :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Time for Africa, David Attenburghs new nature documentary series.
Do any of the US networks buy this stuff?
Can u hack Bbc iPlayer to work in US?
This man is a legend, love natural history.
Back in an hour my lovelies x x

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae