Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
It was near the end of period. Teacher said "Alright let's have the people in the third row grab books for your row", and I automatically assumed that meant to pass out books to my row. So like a dummy, I walk over to the shelf, grab the books, and start passing them out. But then it hits me:

He meant put them away. My friends were laughing at me so hard and I felt really dumb :p but we did have a good laugh :D

Silly mango lol. Do you have any exams next week?

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It was near the end of period. Teacher said "Alright let's have the people in the third row grab books for your row", and I automatically assumed that meant to pass out books to my row. So like a dummy, I walk over to the shelf, grab the books, and start passing them out. But then it hits me:

He meant put them away. My friends were laughing at me so hard and I felt really dumb :p but we did have a good laugh :D

What a genius lmaoooo. J/K.... I bet that was funny though in person. Next time they say grab books for your row, don't touch anything

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
What a genius lmaoooo. J/K.... I bet that was funny though in person. Next time they say grab books for your row, don't touch anything

I was laughing so hard I was crying... It's one of those "you had to have been there to understand" kind of thing.

So soon in the year and I'm already goofing up real bad. Can't imagine what the other 355 days left in this year will be like... :eek:

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Got a 95 on my research paper.. hardest thing I've ever had to do for my English 3 Hrns class.. :thumbup::D

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Started my theory of capitalist economics class today. Hoping to improve my business model. God the college I go to is so nerdy. They have a Lord of The Rings class that counts as a foreign language credit.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Started my theory of capitalist economics class today. Hoping to improve my business model. God the college I go to is so nerdy. They have a Lord of The Rings class that counts as a foreign language credit.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

That's so awesome! I wanna have this class! Do they teach the elf languages?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone remember the kyocera echo? That was a really cool looking smartphone. Too bad it never made a big hitt. :/

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Soo, does the Exynos 5 octa use strictly the little cores for certain processes, or do they call on a little help from their bigger brothers, or vice versa? Was watching the Samsung keynote half asleep last night so couldn't really follow how the cores work...

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Gotta hand it to these guys, surfing in Norway. Me, I like my water warm bathtime.gif.
:
YASSINE_OUHILAL_SAMPLE_IMAGES_001.jpg

:-\

Attachments

• Image.aspx.jpeg
    Image.aspx.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 34

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone a runner here? Any athlete of any sort?

Bodybuilder, martial artist.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357860707506.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357860707506.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 16

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member