Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
More like battle tank!

What martial arts do you practice? I do Wing Chun, and recently started Eskrima.

Niiice! I have wing chun brothers. I do Sanuces Ryu Jujitsu. Never heard of Eskrima though. OUS! Brother

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I do Parkour... Lots of endurance running with a lot of jumping in there... Does it count?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Martial artist :)

Bodybuilder, martial artist.

Yes it counts. :D and sweet, I wish I could do some mma. I use to box. :D and dude, I think you could take down a horse!

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Niiice! I have wing chun brothers. I do Sanuces Ryu Jujitsu. Never heard of Eskrima though. OUS! Brother

It's a Philippine fighting style. It was used during the Philippine American war and during WWII. It's pretty cool, the same movements used for when wielding weapons can also be applied to weaponless combat.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
It was near the end of period. Teacher said "Alright let's have the people in the third row grab books for your row", and I automatically assumed that meant to pass out books to my row. So like a dummy, I walk over to the shelf, grab the books, and start passing them out. But then it hits me:

He meant put them away. My friends were laughing at me so hard and I felt really dumb :p but we did have a good laugh :D

lmaooo :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
It's a Philippine fighting style. It was used during the Philippine American war and during WWII. It's pretty cool, the same movements used for when wielding weapons can also be applied to weaponless combat.

my lil bro is semi pro Moi thai (think thats how u spell it) basicly competative kick boxin :) he has skinny legs like me so he wont go far but it keeps him healthy :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i wish parcour had been around when i was a kid... we basicly did it b4 it was invented lol. and madcore BMXn :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Soo, does the Exynos 5 octa use strictly the little cores for certain processes, or do they call on a little help from their bigger brothers, or vice versa? Was watching the Samsung keynote half asleep last night so couldn't really follow how the cores work...

u got link to keynote bro?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
isnt it on youtube bro?

WHERES MY CONGRATULATIONS???

whats funny is i got a 10point warning in the homescreen thread for a pic of Clair in the shower yet they DIDNT delete it lol. pervs :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
isnt it on youtube bro?

WHERES MY CONGRATULATIONS???

whats funny is i got a 10point warning in the homescreen thread for a pic of Clair in the shower yet they DIDNT delete it lol. pervs :)

I wasn't able to find it :p

CONGRATULATIONS, FUNKY!!!!!!!

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
i wish parcour had been around when i was a kid... we basicly did it b4 it was invented lol. and madcore BMXn :)

Pretty sure there's a team almost anywhere you go. Ask around, maybe you could pick it up. ;)

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN**

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD