Random Social Chit-Chat

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Soo, does the Exynos 5 octa use strictly the little cores for certain processes, or do they call on a little help from their bigger brothers, or vice versa? Was watching the Samsung keynote half asleep last night so couldn't really follow how the cores work...

It basically switches between big and little cores (max four at a time) depending on the requirements of the tasks you are running, in order to save power. It's not a true 8-core.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Makaroni is scary! :p

Congrats, funky! :)

I'm a nice guy. Don't be scared :)

makaroni is a robot lol! :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Lmaoooo I am a robot sent to planet Earth to seek and destroy all people with wolf pajamas!

It's the language Elves speak in Lord of The Rings.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Please tell me you don't really want to learn that mess lol

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
aww thanx bud :)

guess who's gettin married on 6th february (if not in the jail yet)????? :):)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

I missed this post. Congratulations Funky and I wish you and the lady all the best! Treat that woman right and you can't go wrong

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Why not? It's interesting!
And it's like seven elvish languages.

I tried to learn Klingon once (from star trek) but I couldn't pronounce the words. :(

You people are crazy! Those languages are fictional. I'm gonna learn how to speak Gremlin then

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Why not? It's interesting!
And it's like seven elvish languages.

I tried to learn Klingon once (from star trek) but I couldn't pronounce the words. :(

You think that's bad, try learning Na'Vi.... That's some crazy stuff right there.....

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN**

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
You people are crazy! Those languages are fictional. I'm gonna learn how to speak Gremlin then

But they are full languages just like any other. You can communicate through them. It's fun, nothing to take too seriously. :)
This is something I wish star wars had.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You think that's bad, try learning Na'Vi.... That's some crazy stuff right there.....

is na'vi a real invented language?

i want clair to learn it. she already hisses at. me n says "you like a baby" :)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I play baseball. Too lazy to play football in pads in the 100 degree summer weather in New Orleans. I suck at basketball. I quit taekwondo when i was like 8 to play basketball (i was good then but saying that i suck now makes quitting karate one of the worse decisions I've ever made).

Anybody been following CES?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I play baseball. Too lazy to play football in pads in the 100 degree summer weather in New Orleans. I suck at basketball. I quit taekwondo when i was like 8 to play basketball (i was good then but saying that i suck now makes quitting karate one of the worse decisions I've ever made).

i did karate as a kid mate n its a big regret in my life quittin it when i discovered nawty stuff.
it could have got me out of the shady situation im in :(

im stayin awake all night.its 04:46, got important shiz to do tomoz so cant chance sleepin.
any1 else on nightshift?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Not really. Only things that caught my eye were Tegra 4, Exynos 5 Octa, and the Xperia Z :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Whoaaa. Threw a right cross and it felt like a nerve in my wrist pop :eek: that was weird.

hehe u gurl :p u got a bag?
i been training up proper man

EDIT, ive got weak wrists, do that thing with the broomstick, weights n a piece of rope (cant explain more) or get one of those hinged spring things. my skinny wrists buckle a lot in fights.
a bag will train u to keep wrists at right angle though bro

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
But they are full languages just like any other. You can communicate through them. It's fun, nothing to take too seriously. :)
This is something I wish star wars had.

Star wars does have it. :) ewoks have a full developed language. From what i understand, the grammar was based off early Greek, but with different noises. :)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Star wars does have it. :) ewoks have a full developed language. From what i understand, the grammar was based off early Greek, but with different noises. :)

Not to mention r2d2s beeps and whirls were supposed to be one...

Klingon is as developed as English. I am pretty sure you can find a Klingon to English dictionary online and maybe even in print.... Might have to look that one up

https://sites.google.com/a/klingonword.org/klv/klingon-translator-and-dictionary

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz