Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I thought we were talking about Blackberry? Unless I'm way out of the loop, I don't think blackberry runs on Windows. And I liked Windows 7. I made the jump from xp to 7 and I thought it was great. That's just me though.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I thought we were talking about Blackberry? Unless I'm way out of the loop, I don't think blackberry runs on Windows. And I liked Windows 7. I made the jump from xp to 7 and I thought it was great. That's just me though.

Still are, just comparing BlackBerry to windows, I'm half expecting BlackBerry to lose a lot of followers with this new phone.... And then maybe it's vista that acts out of whack.....

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Still are, just comparing BlackBerry to windows, I'm half expecting BlackBerry to lose a lot of followers with this new phone.... And then maybe it's vista that acts out of whack.....

Ah ha! Got ya now. Ya lost me but ya just brought me back

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Black berry was originally you know for business people. The iphone has taken that spot in this time. So I'm not really sure where black berry would get is followers other than old Black berry users

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys know any good ways to suppress nervousness/anxiety when taking in front of people? I got to talk about 5 people Monday for 10min and to me that seems like an hour. So in all seriousness any suggestions? It's not funny btw; my heart starts pounding and I get crazy nervous when I need to present something in front of people lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys know any good ways to suppress nervousness/anxiety when taking in front of people? I got to talk about 5 people Monday for 10min and to me that seems like an hour. So in all seriousness any suggestions? It's not funny btw; my heart starts pounding and I get crazy nervous when I need to present something in front of people lol.

I always imagine people in their underwear. :)

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I hated that as much as you do (and still don?t like it). I got better by going singing in front of people (Karaoke) :-[
But for quick help... be really sure about the content of your speech and perhaps you can keep the first few sentences in mind, so that you know at least the first minute by heart?

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Practice, man. Just do it often. I actually suffer the same thing, although it was so bad before I could never talk. My voice is still shaky and I eventually speak quieter the longer I talk, but it's much better than before. Also, try raising your hand in class and answering questions more often. I found even walking up and putting answers on the board helped.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I always imagine people in their underwear. :)

I hated that as much as you do (and still don?t like it). I got better by going singing in front of people (Karaoke) :-[
But for quick help... be really sure about the content of your speech and perhaps you can keep the first few sentences in mind, so that you know at least the first minute by heart?

Thanks guys, I'll keep the under wear thing in mind if the memorizing the first few min goes South lol.
Athenazoe, are you knew to AC?

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Practice, man. Just do it often. I actually suffer the same thing, although it was so bad before I could never talk. My voice is still shaky and I eventually speak quieter the longer I talk, but it's much better than before. Also, try raising your hand in class and answering questions more often. I found even walking up and putting answers on the board helped.

I try to keep my cool as much as I can and try to control my sometimes shaky voice but it Doesn't end up to well sometimes lol. Also I do participate in class but when the attention is on me man do I feel nervous lol.

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Oh hush man. You sound like my mom lol.

That looks like a blatant copy of the iPhone just with a bigger screen. With all the cross platform messaging apps, I think BBM is gonna R.I.P and blackberry will never be able to recover. Blackberry never had anything else to pitch for sales except for BBM. Their "app world" is, in my opinion no where near the Google Play store or the iTunes Store. The phone looks ok but it's gonna take something enormous to get the Loyal Android and iJunky users away from the devices and OS's they've become accustomed to and comfortable with.

It kinda looks like the back of an iPhone 5 but with a screen. Looks nothing like the front tho . Cept that it's rectangle like every other smartphone. Gonna be awesomeeeeeeee

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I try to keep my cool as much as I can and try to control my sometimes shaky voice but it Doesn't end up to well sometimes lol. Also I do participate in class but when the attention is on me man do I feel nervous lol.

A shaky voice isn?t a drama :) (I always started laughing, trust me, no-one takes you serious then...) :confused:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I feel ya. More exposure to it will help you, though. And whenever that happens, just imagine only the teacher is there and you're only talking to them.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I feel ya. More exposure to it will help you, though. And whenever that happens, just imagine only the teacher is there and you're only talking to them.

But the thing about that is I need to be taking to the class for this lol. My final for my English 3 Hnrs is this project that I need to present. It determines my grade bring an A or a B and I want that A lol.