Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Told you you could do it! :thumbup:

You didn't speed it up, did you? I always have trouble with that....

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

I could! My teacher did gimme the choice of doing it just in front of her or the whole class but I decided to go all out and do it in front of the class. And yes I did actually, I caught myself trying to speed thru it so I had to slow myself down too lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I could! My teacher did gimme the choice of doing it just in front of her or the whole class but I decided to go all out and do it in front of the class. And yes I did actually, I caught myself trying to speed thru it so I had to slow myself down too lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Yeah... Did you get tongue tied at all?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Got a new pair of earbuds coming in the mail this week. Sound in left ear of my old ones finally blew out after three years.

I'm excited for some reason :p

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Heh.... No shame in that. I used those quite a bit until I picked up a pair of SkullCandy Fix. My new favorite.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Heh.... No shame in that. I used those quite a bit until I picked up a pair of SkullCandy Fix. My new favorite.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD

I've gotta give them credit though, I went through two pairs in a rather short period of time (one was iFrogz, TERRIBLE sound and blew out after 2 weeks, stay away! Other was Altec Lansing that blew out after 3 months due to my bad habit of wrapping around phone), while these badboys lasted 3 years, albeit with crappy sound quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad