Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
All fingers, yes. Just thumbs? .....not really... But i saw a keyboard the other day that would allow multiple touch swiping. You could have both thumbs swiping about to create one word. In theory, it should be faster. Didn't feel like it, though, so I uninstalled it.

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

I should have clarified it. I meant on a phone, so just thumbs.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I should have clarified it. I meant on a phone, so just thumbs.

On a phone the buttons just feel too small for me. Up here in Utah it gets way too cold during winter, and it's hard enough typing on a T9, let alone trying to manage a QWERTY keyboard. ...hmmm... just found out that stock keyboard for nexus 7 has swipe built into the qwerty keyboard...... Odd... It also has multiple touch swipe. oscilloscope. That last word was typed with three fingers. That's just not right. Who's gonna so swipe with more than two fingers.....?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
On a phone the buttons just feel too small for me. Up here in Utah it gets way too cold during winter, and it's hard enough typing on a T9, let alone trying to manage a QWERTY keyboard. ...hmmm... just found out that stock keyboard for nexus 7 has swipe built into the qwerty keyboard...... Odd... It also has multiple touch swipe. oscilloscope. That last word was typed with three fingers. That's just not right. Who's gonna so swipe with more than two fingers.....?

I wouldn't know how that would be possible

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else feel like once you get to know where the letters are and become efficient typing on an official "qwerty" keyboard, that it is faster to type than to swype? I just think your fingers move faster by touching the keys. The difference is probably minute but I think it's faster

Actually, I've tested it. I type slower on Swype.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Features? What's so good about it that we should try it? Please fill us in and let us know a little bit about it so maybe we can try it.

You can customize the keyboard's colors, use iOS 6 emojins, probably the best swipe keyboard I've used yet very smooth and fast, and all the features are unlocked right now because it's still in beta

It supports alot of different gesture shortcuts

Check it out on Google play

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else feel like once you get to know where the letters are and become efficient typing on an official "qwerty" keyboard, that it is faster to type than to swype? I just think your fingers move faster by touching the keys. The difference is probably minute but I think it's faster

I got tired of swift keys inability to allow users to create their own themes and f also wanted to try something new I love it so far

And I'm liking swipe so far because I can type comfortably with one hand

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I've tested it. I type slower on Swype.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

I figured that would be the case

You can customize the keyboard's colors, use iOS 6 emojins, probably the best swipe keyboard I've used yet very smooth and fast, and all the features are unlocked right now because it's still in beta

It supports alot of different gesture shortcuts

Check it out on Google play

I'm gonna go look at it a little further on Google play thanks for the info

I got tired of swift keys inability to allow users to create their own themes and f also wanted to try something new I love it so far

And I'm liking swipe so far because I can type comfortably with one hand

But if your thumb can reach the other side of the keyboard to swype, then it should be able to reach to type.. No? I have no problem typing with one hand.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Good morning to everyone also by the way. Lost my manners for a second

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
We need to get a Chat on Google, maybe tonight? All this geeky/nerdy phone talk on here is getting boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to talk about Sex, drugs, and Rock N roll :p :p :p

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I figured that would be the case

I'm gonna go look at it a little further on Google play thanks for the info

But if your thumb can reach the other side of the keyboard to swype, then it should be able to reach to type.. No? I have no problem typing with one hand.

When in use one hand, I can't type fast, but with swipe, I can

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Trying to get a hold of Funk on G+ to see if he can join us tonight, but I forgot how to use it (only used it once or twice). Funk if you are out there shoot me a message on G+!!!!!

funky.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12