Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
you were missed buddy. Hope you are well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Thanks mate :)

Lol ive slept past 2 days. Was really out my face on fri n kept falling n ive cracked a rib that ive hurt before (anyone whos broke a rib knows how annoying it is lol especialy sneezing lol)
So if been on the pain killers and sedatives but cant sleep any longer so im onto the alcohol (went 2days without a drink and my hands werent even shaking :) )
06:31 here... watchin Russia Today. Not much else on.

Oh oh i forgot. Have any of you... wait ill give it its own post.....

GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Do any of you NOT have MovieTube app yet?
Full length 1080p brand new movies from youtube in a country that obviously has less piracy laws :)
Its on Play Store and is my app of 2013

We watched Brave on Thurs :) good family movie :)

GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Do any of you NOT have MovieTube app yet?
Full length 1080p brand new movies from youtube in a country that obviously has less piracy laws :)
Its on Play Store and is my app of 2013

We watched Brave on Thurs :) good family movie :)

I'm guessing it's not on the app store?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Play store mate.
Get it.
All were doing is streaming so if anyones breaking the law its youtube or the uploaders.
I plug phone into the tv and quality is mind blowing.

My only gripe is that the search function only does languages and genres, not keywords. Get it though before google remove it lol youll thank me later ;)

Great avatar btw :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
No way man.
Just found out the phillipines is the only place on earth where divorce is illegal!
Whats your thoughts Mango n Wynd?

...in other news, prez Obama SWORE in a ceremony... tut tut ;)

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
No way man.
Just found out the phillipines is the only place on earth where divorce is illegal!
Whats your thoughts Mango n Wynd?

...in other news, prez Obama SWORE in a ceremony... tut tut ;)

Oh, the irony. =) and it's installed. Just watched pitch perfect. The whole movie was auto tuned..... :( :( :thumbdown:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Really. Everything ive watched (other than pre-hd) has been impecable man....!
Try somethin else lol :)
Its defo better than Netflix (although i watched 2seasons of modern family on netflix lol)

Anyone know if theres a 3rd season in US? :)

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
My kids love that show. Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Don't tell them, but half the time it was all lip sinc.... And they were off. That's what I get for taking four years of audition only choir class..... :p

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Really. Everything ive watched (other than pre-hd) has been impecable man....!
Try somethin else lol :)
Its defo better than Netflix (although i watched 2seasons of modern family on netflix lol)

Anyone know if theres a 3rd season in US? :)

I meant the songs in the movie. They weren't recorded with live, pure voices. Quality was amazing.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Don't tell them, but half the time it was all lip sinc.... And they were off. That's what I get for taking four years of audition only choir class..... :p

NOOOO SAY IT AINT SO! :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I meant the songs in the movie. They weren't recorded with live, pure voices. Quality was amazing.

Aaahhh gotcha.
What they duno wont hurt them... shhh :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Im having a more and more heated email arguement with the boss of my letting agency (umm like i have a landlord but he pays a letting agency to deal with all the crap) and im spouting loads of law crap at them.... just hope im right lol and i out-threat them.
My livingroom was -3 thismorning because the windows broken but i live in a conservatation area, stained glass windows >100yrs old so theres big debates what to do. Id be happy with a bit of plywood but the glazier wont even do that without permission.
Am gettin angry tbh grr

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Im having a more and more heated email arguement with the boss of my letting agency (umm like i have a landlord but he pays a letting agency to deal with all the crap) and im spouting loads of law crap at them.... just hope im right lol and i out-threat them.
My livingroom was -3 thismorning because the windows broken but i live in a conservatation area, stained glass windows >100yrs old so theres big debates what to do. Id be happy with a bit of plywood but the glazier wont even do that without permission.
Am gettin angry tbh grr

Better get the tent and sleeping bag and set up camp in the middle of the living room. ...unless that's the coldest room...

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Why!?!? Why it the rest of my city asleep when rhythm and music have to come out?? I can't sing, or play piano, or anything! :mad::thumbdown:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Better get the tent and sleeping bag and set up camp in the middle of the living room. ...unless that's the coldest room...

It is. Single glazing lol (broken) :)

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
It is. Single glazing lol (broken) :)

First you get banned, then your window breaks... What's next? Seems you need either a good luck charm, or karma is nipping at your behind for something you did a while ago...;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21