Random Social Chit-Chat

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Don't tell them, but half the time it was all lip sinc.... And they were off. That's what I get for taking four years of audition only choir class..... :p

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD
Oh I wouldn't doubt that. And I don't think they will care. They also liked high school Musical.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, how you?re doing?
Had some strange days last week, sometimes I think perhaps it?s just me that is weird.
Just got an invitation from a friend to visit him this summer in Chicago, even sent me the best flights... man I?m really tempted. Hope I?ll get some days off of work and my ex can watch after the children...
Oh and I got a letter from my lawyer, seems I?ll finally get divorced in February :) - yay.

Funky, welcome back :) :-D

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, how you?re doing?
Had some strange days last week, sometimes I think perhaps it?s just me that is weird.
Just got an invitation from a friend to visit him this summer in Chicago, even sent me the best flights... man I?m really tempted. Hope I?ll get some days off of work and my ex can watch after the children...
Oh and I got a letter from my lawyer, seems I?ll finally get divorced in February :) - yay.

Funky, welcome back :) :-D

Sounds like a good day. ;P

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys know Apple Might be releasing 3 phones this year? A 4inch, a 4.8inch, and a 12mp camera one. :confused:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Did you guys know Apple Might be releasing 3 phones this year? A 4inch, a 4.8inch, and a 12mp camera one. :confused:

My friend showed a link on Facebook about the 4.8inch. I was like "really Apple? This is the best you can do?"

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, sound like you had a good day though!

The invitation was good. Work was not, but ok... that?s the way it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously??? :confused: can?t believe that...

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My friend showed a link on Facebook about the 4.8inch. I was like "really Apple? This is the best you can do?"

The invitation was good. Work was not, but ok... that?s the way it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously??? :confused: can?t believe that...

Work is work, stinks for me too lol. And yea, I was Surprised by that too, Apple is behind Android in hardware nor it seems. :thumbup::D

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hate to sound slow..but emm..whats meagupload? :confused:

Megaupload was the biggest filelocker on the planet and in 2011 was almost 5 percent of the entire internet. In January 2011 the U.S. government seized the URL and sought the arrest of Mega's CEO Kim Dotcom, even though he had broken no laws. The guy was awesome, he had endless sport cars, predator statues, inflatable tanks and was the number one best player of call of duty.

In other news, I'm glad as hell. The guy who said he was going to kill me came and apologized as he found out who the real snitch was. Now he and his guys owe me one.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz