Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Aw, your nephew's in the same boat as me.:( But yup, there's a magnetic sensor somewhere along the right side of bezel I think. I have a magnetic flipcase too, and I think that screwed me over...

Nah its nearer bottom left hand side as u look at it in portrait bro.
U autistic too?
My nephew lost his dad and is really bad in school, tried to strangle the head teacher and told his teacher she was thick. They tested him in a test for <14 yr olds n he was off the chart for intelligence. He just doesnt understand that though his teacher may be less intelligent, it doesnt give him the right to tell her lol. He's a funny clever wee guy but i wory about when he hits puberty, he could go one of two ways, three actualy, jail, dead or a millionaire lol

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
My s3 screen is still flawless with no protector :) gave it a proper clean the other day n looked through two pairs of glasses lined up to focus lol.
I have TOTAL faith in the batch of gg2 i got.
Faux metal bezel is BLEEPed and the batt' cover but glass is perfect.
Any1 found out yet if cam lens cover is gg2?

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Just made my favorite food. It may not sound good, but it's unbelievably amazing. Take a bit of spicy meat sticks and rip it up into little pieces. Then you put a little water in it and boil it to get the juice out. Then you add it and some crumpled spicy pork rinds to a spicy chicken cup noodle. The pork rinds soak up the water and turn into delicious soft pork. Then you add two spoons of mayonnaise, a dash of squeeze cheese and mix it all up, and let it thicken for a few minutes.

My God, it's so good it's crazy. I learned that recipe in jail, so I guess the system did teach me something.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Nah its nearer bottom left hand side as u look at it in portrait bro.
U autistic too?
My nephew lost his dad and is really bad in school, tried to strangle the head teacher and told his teacher she was thick. They tested him in a test for <14 yr olds n he was off the chart for intelligence. He just doesnt understand that though his teacher may be less intelligent, it doesnt give him the right to tell her lol. He's a funny clever wee guy but i wory about when he hits puberty, he could go one of two ways, three actualy, jail, dead or a millionaire lol

Nope, not autistic. Although I do have OCD...

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just made my favorite food. It may not sound good, but it's unbelievably amazing. Take a bit of spicy meat sticks and rip it up into little pieces. Then you put a little water in it and boil it to get the juice out. Then you add it and some crumpled spicy pork rinds to a spicy chicken cup noodle. The pork rinds soak up the water and turn into delicious soft pork. Then you add two spoons of mayonnaise, a dash of squeeze and mix it all up, and let it thicken for a few minutes.

My God, it's so good it's crazy. I learned that recipe in jail, so I guess the system did teach me something.

I normally hate spicy food, but good lord that sounds so good I'll just have to try it.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else think it's comical when people post and write HELP!!!!!! like it's a life or death situation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else think it's comical when people post and write HELP!!!!!! like it's a life or death situation.
Or how about posters with 1 post who ask a question and never return! I can't tell you how many times I have asked more questions to try and help to no avail. I usually just ignore 1 post members now. :(

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
It is getting harder and harder to find my everyday Cologne:
gendarme.jpg

or my weekend cologne:
original_vetiver_1.jpg

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol im against designer clothes but i like to smell good, from what i can think of i have cologne by gucci, armani, paul smith, police, hugo boss, next.... oh but what the ladys love and my day to day body spray and cologne is Lynx Africa lol do u americans get Lynx over there?
The tv ads here are excelent marketing. Most girls love africa "flavour" and its cheap :)

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Lmao my teeth are fine :)

Google ring tailed lemur for me though.
They live on an island off east coast of africa and are in the monkey family (im also an animal geek) :)

Madagascar :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just made my favorite food. It may not sound good, but it's unbelievably amazing. Take a bit of spicy meat sticks and rip it up into little pieces. Then you put a little water in it and boil it to get the juice out. Then you add it and some crumpled spicy pork rinds to a spicy chicken cup noodle. The pork rinds soak up the water and turn into delicious soft pork. Then you add two spoons of mayonnaise, a dash of squeeze cheese and mix it all up, and let it thicken for a few minutes.

Lol. That sounds horrible but you never know. Jail can give people time to come up will all sorts of food miracles.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone seen 21 Jump Street?
Am watchin it on Netflix (thanx mervin) justnow..,. Prety funny man plus NWA Straght Outa Compton is on it lol reminds me of bein 15 :)

I used to love that show. It's where Johnny Depp got his start.