Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Cool its snowing + below freezing n i owe ma man ?30 2day but he stays in ma home villiage up at the top of the valley of the river Clyde (Glasgow) which has a habit of gettin snowed in so that could save me a journey :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol it was a film (movie) bro ;)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
Oh I saw that too but the original was a TV show with Johnny Depp and Holly Robinson and a few others. Look it up. That's where the idea for the show came from.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I know I am way behind on your talk tonight (decided to stay away from an idiot on here) but you know tramadol is non narcotic. It is meant to not let you get addicted but dull the pain.

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I know I am way behind on your talk tonight (decided to stay away from an idiot on here) but you know tramadol is non narcotic. It is meant to not let you get addicted but dull the pain.

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

No worries. We all have our 'thick' moments. Mine happen more often, though...

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Man, is 4:10am, I got School in 3hrs and I can't sleep cause I'm sick. Blahhh. My note took almost 7 whole hours to charge. Hmmm.. :confused:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Man, is 4:10am, I got School in 3hrs and I can't sleep cause I'm sick. Blahhh. My note took almost 7 whole hours to charge. Hmmm.. :confused:

That's strangely long..... I got an avail, and it's a charging speed demon. Literally zero to 100 percent in fifteen minutes, and keeps charge for over 42 hours if WiFi isn't on. :cool:

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Or how about posters with 1 post who ask a question and never return! I can't tell you how many times I have asked more questions to try and help to no avail. I usually just ignore 1 post members now. :(

I know! Like you really went through the process of signing up and posting just to never come back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you don't like monkey defences, either. ;)

That's strangely long..... I got an avail, and it's a charging speed demon. Literally zero to 100 percent in fifteen minutes, and keeps charge for over 42 hours if WiFi isn't on. :cool:

We monkeys dont like that stuff.. :cool: lol.. and yea, it is. Usually only takes like 2.5hrs so I dunno what happened.. maybe I didnt plug it in correctly.. It charged at a rate of 7.9%/hr and usually charges at about 50-60%/hr or 1.2-2.1mAh/hr. (My battery monitor tells me this so I got it downed packed lol..

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm up and thanking God for another day and being able to hang out with the Android Taliban baby

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20