Random Social Chit-Chat

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
what's a PK team? I can just feel that I need this team.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

PK is an abbreviation for parkour. Here, this article is correct. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour
It's a sport, but not a competitive sport like the others. This is more of a philosophy, a way of living, loving, and seeing the world through different eyes. The only competition is against yourself. It's one of those 'the only person you should be better than, is you yesterday' type of things. I love it, I live it. :):thumbup:

EDIT
Please don't confuse it with free running. Parkour is the pure essense of the discipline. Free running is what happens when people want to add shown to it. With that said, here is a funny. :)
umyra6en.jpg
sa4e8yve.jpg

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
PK is an abbreviation for parkour. Here, this article is correct. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkour
It's a sport, but not a competitive sport like the others. This is more of a philosophy, a way of living, loving, and seeing the world through different eyes. The only competition is against yourself. It's one of those 'the only person you should be better than, is you yesterday' type of things. I love it, I live it. :):thumbup:

EDIT
Please don't confuse it with free running. Parkour is the pure essense of the discipline. Free running is what happens when people want to add shown to it. With that said, here is a funny. :) http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/24/umyra6en.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/24/sa4e8yve.jpg

See there you go. I knew I needed it. I love that stuff. Unfortunately my body hates me. I love to exercise but it appears that the older I get the more injury prone I become. Golf is now a full contact sport for me. Totally love that you are doing that though.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Ok I'm up and thanking God for another day and being able to hang out with the Android Taliban baby

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Lmao im defo voting you nxt years funniest member brer :)
Thats classic!

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
See there you go. I knew I needed it. I love that stuff. Unfortunately my body hates me. I love to exercise but it appears that the older I get the more injury prone I become. Golf is now a full contact sport for me. Totally love that you are doing that though.

Not to be rude.... But how old are you? My friend's dad is part of our team, and he's around his 40's....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x-vqr3ZnZE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to lick my GS3 today. I love this phone. Anyone got any recommendations for new apps?

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

MovieTube!
I sometimes lick mine..... shhh :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Btw I forgot who said they hated skullcandy buds but I'm join that camp. I used them today for the first time (for longer than a song) and they made my ears sore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

N they break easy!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Man ive been havin 24hour sleeps (depression) n it takes ages to catch up with yous.
My metabolism has always been fast :)
Slowing a bit now im 37 n not working though :(

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Man ive been havin 24hour sleeps (depression) n it takes ages to catch up with yous.

Exercise. I dislocated both elbows, and the lack of physical movement caused me to fall asleep at 6:00am, and wake at noon... When I got my body tired, it slowly reversed the process. :):thumbup:

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I am not one for exercise, but that is the best way to break a depression. The endorphins turn your mood around quick

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Exercise. I dislocated both elbows, and the lack of physical movement caused me to fall asleep at 6:00am, and wake at noon... When I got my body tired, it slowly reversed the process. :):thumbup:

Thanx m8.
Yeah i can get free gym membership because of the depression but cant find a gym-buddy lol.
Im lazy but my m8s r lazier...... and fat :)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
You don't need a gym.

Fill up four gallon jugs with water. When you are alone in the house and feel like crap. Lift two with arm until you cannot feel your arms any more. Quick and dirty brain high.

If it fails, you can always throw the jugs onto the cars below your flat and get some enjoyment that way.

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lmao i have dumbells but re-broke my rib on friday fallin around like a gimp lol so cant lift a 3L bottle of cider :(
Might drog them out the window tho :)

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Lmao i have dumbells but re-broke my rib on friday fallin around like a gimp lol so cant lift a 3L bottle of cider :(
Might drog them out the window tho :)

You can always do pistols. :) stand up, lift one leg completely extended so it's parallel to the ground, and then slowly go down on the other leg and back up.. Not only does it burn really good, but increases balance as well. If that's not enough, when you're low, jump on the one leg, instead of just standing back up again. :) I do 10-15 sets of twenty on each leg before going to bed. ....but I stand on my toes, as well, instead of the whole foot. I'm 5'3", and have a standing long jump of 9 feet. :cool:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Flu shot is bad! Danger danger. Lol. Take vitamin D and you will never get sick. Google it. It's the major cause of immune deficiency.

First of all, there us absolutely zero risk to taking a flu shot. Zero as in there is no reason not to take it.

Secondly, no amount of vitamin D will protect you from a bad strain of Influenza that your immune system has never "seen" before.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

Don't think about your court date. Do anything possible to not think about it. I can tell you from experience that if you let your mind dwell on the time you may serve, you're going to spend the next couple months being an unhappy, nervous wreck.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Look who's alive! :D

Yea, been having a lil bitt of baby mama drama lol. Its all good now; tried to work things out. Didn't end too well but everything is for a reason so ill be alright. :thumbup::)
Its kinnda cold this morning here, 34?F not bad comparing to yesterday; it was 19? lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc