Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Kinda... Delayed is what it seems..

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Plus i cant get on that other site that im obv not allowed to mention. Although they havent had the courtesy to pm me why.
Think its a tapatalk thing?

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Just realised..... how can i wear an AC t-shirt if they ban me lol!

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lmao Clair just got a nurses finger in a bad place :)
Shes gettin a suposetry then hopefuly home :) ill meet her half way. Could do with the excercise :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone artistic wana do something really nice n romantic for a guy theyve never met.... for free?

....to the dirty minds (you know who u are) NO! :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
NEWSFLASH Clair has performed what can only be calld manure :) shes on way home :)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just realised..... how can i wear an AC t-shirt if they ban me lol!

Draw a circle and a line on the front of the shirt and put "BANNED" on it. Sweeeeeeeet!

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
if my post got deleted because i mentioned another forum then can someone please explain why even mods recommend and link XDA?

I learned yesterday that we just shouldn't talk about it. It's sort of an unspoken rule to not mention other discussion venues. My posts started disappearing without a PM and then James Falconer came a knockin' on my email inbox. Just don't do it.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I learned yesterday, that we just shouldn't talk about. It's sort of an unspoken rule.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Right, nice of the mod who deleted it to pm and explain we cant mention android sites other than. Xda!
Mobilenations administrator is emailing me tryin to sort out the rift between me n the mods and this is just a perfect example of the problem.
Am i nasty to any member or am i friendly?
Ok sometimes i post some questionable stuff like the letter "J" or my girl in the shower but that pic showed less than someone posted earlier (no offence)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol