Random Social Chit-Chat

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Gettin married on 6th but i dont like jewelry so im gettin a ring tattoo with either C or CS at the top and a band right round.
Just dont wana choose from a tattooist book.
I have long fingers and it cant look to girly as i could be goin to jail soon.
im just lookin for ideas tbh xx

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

might as well get one with AC on it.... XD

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Wow dont put urself to too much trouble n please dont be hurt if i dont like em.
Clair just said she wants just a "C" ... i want either plain black or emerald green.
Thank you so much pal xxx
As i said though, dont spend too much time or effort.
love u :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Oh I won't be offended, it takes me years for me to even make something I like lol its just something I enjoy doing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
@Crackbuddy
Why? Are we sister sites? Or is it just one of those unexplained rules?
xda have advertising too!

No idea why. Like you said, it's one of those unspoken rules.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
This forums bleeped

@WYND
I dont like gold for a start lol :)
Clair has a real diamond engagement ring and a tattoed ring with my enitials nxt to it.
We're gona use Haribo jelly rings in the ceremony :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
No idea why. Like you said, it's one of those unspoken rules.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

This forums bleeped
You still don't get it Funky? Look back at your own comment there and think about it.

Well ive asked James man

Guys, lets leave your questions and comments concerning James Falconer email in private and allow him to respond. No need to make this a sideshow for everyone else to read.

Thanks.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
With all due respect Paul, I'm honestly not trying to stir up any trouble because I love this forum and participating on it but some of us have some of the same questions about why certain things are issues on this forum and by others asking mods like yourself questions we can learn what is not appropriate or why we can't do certain things. Some things may not be as clear in the rules and we can all learn more clarity through other members asking you guys questions. A forum is to discuss topics and speak our minds and opinions tastefully on your site of course but sometimes our opinions or the way we feel gets stifled because of some rules. Rules are rules and in no way am I fighting against them but we can all learn by speaking out in the open and mods letting us know maybe where we went wrong. No need to always keep everything private because in a way we are all family through a common interest in Android, technology and even other aspects of our personal lives. Just a thought and I hope this is not taken offensive or out of context in any way. Have a great day

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
You still don't get it Funky? Look back at your own comment there and think about it.

Guys, lets leave your questions and comments concerning James Falconer email in private and allow him to respond. No need to make this a sideshow for everyone else to read.

Thanks.

No probs man sorry.
But can you explain why the only other android site we can mention is XDA please?

N what i said bout the forum bein "bleeped", i actualy meant tapatalk lol it keeps quoting the wrong people :confused: :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
With all due respect Paul, I'm honestly not trying to stir up any trouble because I love this forum and participating on it but some of us have some of the same questions about why certain things are issues on this forum and by others asking mods like yourself questions we can learn what is not appropriate or why we can't do certain things. Some things may not be as clear in the rules and we can all learn more clarity through other members asking you guys questions. A forum is to discuss topics and speak our minds and opinions tastefully on your site of course but sometimes our opinions or the way we feel gets stifled because of some rules. Rules are rules and in no way am I fighting against them but we can all learn by speaking out in the open and mods letting us know maybe where we went wrong. No need to always keep everything private because in a way we are all family through a common interest in Android, technology and even other aspects of our personal lives. Just a thought and I hope this is not taken offensive or out of context in any way. Have a great day

Beautifuly put mate n i agree with everything u jst wrote including loving the site and its members :thumbup:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Beautifuly put mate n i agree with everything u jst wrote including loving the site and its members :thumbup:

I appreciate it man. U guys are like family now. I speak to you all more and know more about you guys than my own family lol. I felt like trying to go visit Claire in the hospital a little while ago lmao

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate it man. U guys are like family now. I speak to you all more and know more about you guys than my own family lol. I felt like trying to go visit Claire in the hospital a little while ago lmao

Lmao thats sweet bro..... long swim :)
Shes fine now. Its her "hen night" tonight. Do "you yanks" do that or know what it is?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
But can you explain why the only other android site we can mention is XDA please?
We have no written rule about mentioning of other forums/sites. This isn't even concerning XDA.

The question that keeps coming up here is the mention/suggestion of starting up a forum by one of your own and suggesting that you guys meet up there to chat.

We have no problem with what you do outside the forums but it is in bad taste to recommend to your fellow members to leave here and go else where.

Again, what I just explained seems to be well received by the involved party and there is no need to discuss it further.

No need to always keep everything private because in a way we are all family through a common interest in Android, technology and even other aspects of our personal lives.
I only asked of this because this ongoing random questioning and posting has derailed the thread and the parties involved were contacted privately via email and it should be given time to be resolved via email (privately) out of respect for your fellow members and the thread you all seem to enjoy :)

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Lmao thats sweet bro..... long swim :)
Shes fine now. Its her "hen night" tonight. Do "you yanks" do that or know what it is?

Nope! What might that be?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34