Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wine o?clock here. Cheers and slaint?!

Cheap strong cider time for moi.
44units of liver failure. Was gona invite sum bhoys round since clairs goin out but am in mood to jst get some tunes on.
Been listnen to her pop crap all day lol plus ma rib is megasore n i dont like moanin about pain (just did lol) x

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Cheap strong cider time for moi.
44units of liver failure. Was gona invite sum bhoys round since clairs goin out but am in mood to jst get some tunes on.
Been listnen to her pop crap all day lol plus ma rib is megasore n i dont like moanin about pain (just did lol) x

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

200 proof everclear for me. It gets the job done.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
So I got one of these yesterday...

uploadfromtaptalk1359222806658.jpg

For a wireless Bluetooth the sound is really good. Although there were initial quirks with pairing with my phone at first, they've been ironed out for the most part.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Funky is getting married to real life tinkerbell!! Holy crap. Clair looks cool and hope she has a ton of fun. You're a lucky man Funk and I hope everything goes well and you have a successful marriage with your love! Sincerely ya boy Makaroni Toni fried Balogna sandwich with mayonnaise and mustard. That's my full name by the way lmao

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello Athenazoe78 and Ricky Babalu. Glad to see you two today. You know this thread is the best when people go back and read all the previous pages to catch up with the convo because they don't want to miss anything. I do it too but shhhh don't tell anyone.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie