Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Im more into low budget english, scottish, irish films than any blockbuster formulated poo :)

Anyone else hate Viber app.
Clair insists on usin it when we both have neverending free txt lol....... she jst did it again!!!!

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Aw man clair on way home already n ive not drunk much n shes gona be all loud n annoyin :(
Might hide under bed with phone n cider?

Makaroni's takin ages with his cow and 24 ostrich eggs...... lightweight :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I find that about 1/10 of my posts get acknowledged on here :(
With clair its atleast about 3/10 :)
So why do i waste so much time on here?
Anyway to the 1/10 thats ma baby home n not as noisey as i xpected :)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Sooo we all chatted about the US election... has the US media covered the Scottish referendum?
For the 1st time in 100s of years we can vote to be our own sovergn state :) and break away from the embaresing entity which is "great britain"
Polls say 2/3 in favour.
Exciting times but england and the US have nearly dried out our oil, our forests are long gone........ tourism and wind farming... thats what im relying on...... and not taking on the euro ? currency.
Its worth a try. People love scotland, britain is dispised worldwide :)

Haven't see anything on the news, but I heard about that whole deal a while back at our Highland Games. Do you have Highland games locally? Ours is basically just a thousand or so Scots tramping around in kilts, doing Scottish stuff, and then getting really drunk and rowdy and pissing of the local constabulary.

That's why I call bs that it beat Avatar for best movie of the year. Complete BS.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Avatar was so mediocre. The only thing outstanding about it was the 3D effects, which make it more just eye candy than quality film.

I plan to quit before you know what. Its just another thing to get bullied over man :(

Don't be a quitter, man.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I love movies but they often disappoint. Some of my favorite movies off the top of my head :
Lawrence of Arabia
Shindlers list
English Patient
Last of the Mohicans
Watchmen

I was raised on LoA. Great film.

Anyone here watch any Korean cinema, Old Boy, Memories of Murder, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, etc?

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I find that about 1/10 of my posts get acknowledged on here :(
With clair its atleast about 3/10 :)
So why do i waste so much time on here?
Anyway to the 1/10 thats ma baby home n not as noisey as i xpected :)

It's hard to reply to every post that you want to when like 20 pages get generated between going to bed for a few hours and getting up for a ciggy and checking my phone.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Our games are up north but the english queen goes etc so its probs pure crap :)

Im glad scotland hasnt had to have a civil war against a monsterous army (recently) like ireland has to get our chance of true democracy :)

N quittin smokin will be one less thing i gota quit.
Aparently SALT is one of the biggest currencys in the big hoos... luckily i dont use the stuff :)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Aw man clair on way home already n ive not drunk much n shes gona be all loud n annoyin :(
Might hide under bed with phone n cider?

Makaroni's takin ages with his cow and 24 ostrich eggs...... lightweight :)

Majority of girls are loud and obnoxiously annoying when drunk. PIA

Welcome to my mega different timezone world.
Anythin catch yer eye bud?

Lots actually but after getting through all the pages I forgot. Lmao.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I try, but sometimes it is overwhelming. BTW, did you ever see "Trainspotting"?

Yeah man. Read it 2ce.
U should try reading it.
Crackberry has.
The movie is only like 3 chapters of the book and the books far more "real" :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
.......how much do u get the tingles in the movie when they wake up wi the "bairn's" mum screamin coz its had a cot death??? Gets me every time. Was horrible clairs 1st time watchin it wi me coz she had a cot death when she was a teen :(
I was dreading the scene man....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae