Random Social Chit-Chat

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Never think to tbh mate, havent got notifications on.
All ma m8s use fb.
Have u msgd me?

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah man. Read it 2ce.
U should try reading it.
Crackberry has.
The movie is only like 3 chapters of the book and the books far more "real" :)

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

I hated the movie maybe ill give the book a try. It was the same with a clockwork orange for me. Hated the movie enjoyed the book

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I hated the movie maybe ill give the book a try. It was the same with a clockwork orange for me. Hated the movie enjoyed the book

Ditto.
N the fact youve read CW is good coz most of trainspotting is WRITTEN in an Edinburgh (bout 30miles east of me) accent and slang lol. Give the 1st few chapters a chance (get the free trial on kindle)
Or to test if youre gona appreciate Irvine Welsh, download free trial of Reheated Cabbage.
1st chapter is a sick hilarious short story. If you get some of the accent and dont find it too sick in the head then youl handle TS :)

As i said to Crack... if u need a translation, just ask.

Am fae glesga bit a ken eh Leith patter, ken!

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Ditto.
N the fact youve read CW is good coz most of trainspotting is WRITTEN in an Edinburgh (bout 30miles east of me) accent and slang lol. Give the 1st few chapters a chance (get the free trial on kindle)
Or to test if youre gona appreciate Irvine Welsh, download free trial of Reheated Cabbage.
1st chapter is a sick hilarious short story. If you get some of the accent and dont find it too sick in the head then youl handle TS :)

As i said to Crack... if u need a translation, just ask.

Am fae glesga bit a ken eh Leith patter, ken!

I'll check it out either tonight or tomorrow :D

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Got pulled over because of pulling donuts on the church parking lot... It just snowed, how could I resist? I drove away without even a warning. :cool: all I had to do was explain to the cop that I was testing out a certain move from the movie 'transporter', and he let me go. :)

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Got pulled over because of pulling donuts on the church parking lot... It just snowed, how could I resist? I drove away without even a warning. :cool: all I had to do was explain to the cop that I was testing out a certain move from the movie 'transporter', and he let me go. :)

/steals a donut

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Just found out a childhood friend of mine passed away... Well they think it was a homicide but no details released. Really bummed...

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

U shuda told him that although it was fun, rallying around in snow in an open place is EXCELENT learning of driving skills.
I bet if u ever hit a fishtail now, your arms will magickly know how to fix it. Youll trust your body instead of hittin the brake with no tap and steering in total wrong direction.
Sounds like u have decent law where u stay man :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Just found out a childhood friend of mine passed away... Well they think it was a homicide but no details released. Really bummed...

How close of a friend?
Is it actual grief or more shock. Be honest xxx

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Around 20 of my childhood friends have passed away and being honest with myself,only two hurt.
The rest were just shocking.
Didnt mean to be offensive n when i re-read my last post it does sound that way. Sorry x