Random Social Chit-Chat

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Takes practice. I too despised it at first and never thought I'd see myself use it, but now I rely on it heavily.
Sometimes I use the Swype feature and other times I just hunt and peck. I like swiftkey best for their predictions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes I use the Swype feature and other times I just hunt and peck. I like swiftkey best for their predictions.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Same here. Especially when it learns how you type in your email, and texts. If you speak proper in your email but "text talk" in your text messages, it will tailor your predictions to whichever you are doing. That to me is great.

I can't seem to get Swype working on my phone.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

It's on the stock keyboard for the evo 3D. You just have to enable it. Are you rooted?

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Especially when it learns how you type in your email, and texts. If you speak proper in your email but "text talk" in your text messages, it will tailor your predictions to whichever you are doing. That to me is great.

It's on the stock keyboard for the evo 3D. You just have to enable it. Are you rooted?

Nah, never bothered with that.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Not bad thanks. My client is almost ready to go home so I can't wait. Thank goodness he doesn't have any more things to do today. I don't feel like working any more. How are you?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya. Run into the wall and I'm sure you'll be out for a while :)

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Best thing about swype and flow is one hand! If you're a multitasker and always need another hand available. This is the way to go.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, after drooling over my friend at the att store's BlackBerry Z10 last week, I finally took his advice and ordered one off eBay. I can't wait a whole month.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
No blackberry for me. They're new to this level of smartphone and I think it's gonna be a lil buggy or need some work. Just my opinion but I haven't seen the video yet so I'm just talking.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
No blackberry for me. They're new to this level of smartphone and I think it's gonna be a lil buggy or need some work. Just my opinion but I haven't seen the video yet so I'm just talking.

If sales are any indication they're doing quite well so they're at least good enough to be enjoying success. At least for now.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Let's see how many sales are happy customers. Sales don't count if it gets returned. Like I said, just playing Devil's advocate because I didn't watch the video on it so I can't say a whole lot as far as what I think about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty