Random Social Chit-Chat

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello Stef - Our family lost our beloved "Peekapoo" of 10 years in a very traumatic way. My wife is still having a hard time with the loss. Anyone who has ever owned a pet knows how hard the loss is, especially when they were the best pet in the world. They literally become part of the family.

I'm sorry, ricky. :(

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey Liv my Brazilian bombshell. And I've played Resident Evil 4 and loved it. I played it on the Wii and had to gun attachment to play the game with. Awesome game play and story line. I don't have time to play video games anymore so I haven't played a game since then. I saw on G+ that there's a Playstation 4 coming out soon and looks pretty cool.

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah me neither. I still have a PS2 and it is dusty as all hell. I don't even know if the tray even still opens lol

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey Liv my Brazilian bombshell. And I've played Resident Evil 4 and loved it. I played it on the Wii and had to gun attachment to play the game with. Awesome game play and story line. I don't have time to play video games anymore so I haven't played a game since then. I saw on G+ that there's a Playstation 4 coming out soon and looks pretty cool.

Same, Re4 was awesome. And a new xbox is coming out too. Looks awesome. Im looking forward to the Microsoft off display game play. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, anyone here into beats by dre? Im thinking of buying myself another pair but this time wireless and am kinnda confused.. :confused: Apparently there is a beats by dre wireless and then theres another beats by dre wireless but this ome has been revised.. I dont know the differences between them so cant really justify playing $30 more for the newer ones then the old ones.. Does anyone know the differences? If so do they both run on bluetooth 2.1? 3.0? :confused:

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D