Random Social Chit-Chat

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I am a huge Moto fan, always have been. Original flip RAZR was great, also rocked an E815 for a while and this RAZR MAXX I have now is an all around beast. I make no sacrifices with this phone, which is a rare thing in this day and age -- there is always something that you wish would be better but with this thing, I have zero complaints. I probably won't upgrade until the thing breaks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
How about we all get fisher price phones and then they all have the same specs and software so we're all equal

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
How about we all get fisher price phones and then they all have the same specs and software so we're all equal

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, Leader of the Android taliban. I will blow up 1000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

Screw that, I'm rooting mine.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

No thanks, if wanted to have the same phone as everyone I'd get an iPhone

Well, technically I wouldn't have the same phone as everyone, I think ios allows you to change your wallpaper. So that will differentiate us

Sent from my SPH-L710 running Liquid Smooth RC2 4.2.2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
No thanks, if wanted to have the same phone as everyone I'd get an iPhone

Well, technically I wouldn't have the same phone as everyone, I think ios allows you to change your wallpaper. So that will differentiate us

Sent from my SPH-L710 running Liquid Smooth RC2 4.2.2

Lol that's the best feature EVER!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
It's going to be a long weekend!!! I start training tonight with this:
:
avery-maharaja.jpg

:
Then Saturday night going to a St. Patty's Party where I have already been obligated to 6 "car bombs"
:
tumblr_m0a0jnRjt31qhh4ypo1_500.jpg

Damn - I hope I make it through the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck
happy+st+patricks-day+(7).gif

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Your liver is going to be shot but good luck Ricky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol