Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Nope! Samsung is kicking **** right now. I wouldn't buy anything else. Save your Money or get a Samsung.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Nope! Samsung is kicking **** right now. I wouldn't buy anything else. Save your Money or get a Samsung.

Was gonna get a Note 3 but the price is a bit much for this time of year......I need a PS4 in my life

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I hear ya. If that works better for you and your budget then a Nexus 5 isn't a bad move. I'm not a gamer so I can't relate but The GN5 seems to be the talk of AC right now. Good luck with it if u get one

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I hear ya. If that works better for you and your budget then a Nexus 5 isn't a bad move. I'm not a gamer so I can't relate but The GN5 seems to be the talk of AC right now. Good luck with it if u get one

Cheers man. I actually am in love with the note 3 but it's just bad timing.

I really wanna try the pure android experience as I don't really use much of the features on my GS3 apart from multiscreen....I'll miss that lol and the bloatware is kinda slowing my phone down slightly at the moment.

After the nexus and the PS4 I will get a Chromebook, Nexus Tab and the Nexus watch.....I'm just a big geek :cool:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol I see! Well as long as you're happy, we're happy for ya. Just lemme borrow one of those gadgets being as though u can't use all of em at the same time lol

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Love my Nexus 4. I may get a N5 just because they are sooooo cheap and the camera appears to be better. Plus LTE.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app