Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
what's this for..?

@Mac, slimkat is a slimRom based off kitkat. since google didnt want to update the galaxy nexus, the devs at slimroms ported the kitkat from a N5 to the GNex.

Got it. Thanks for the info. And what's blacked out apps and why can't u have them on SlimKat? So since it's not an actual kit kat and missing 2 bar, it's a slim kat! Awesome! I figured that out all by myself guys. I'm dope

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
this is a test. huh. it does stand out quite a bit, actually.....

I'm pregnant lol

o_O you had secks.

congratumalations! :D :D
Got it. Thanks for the info. And what's blacked out apps and why can't u have them on SlimKat? So since it's not an actual kit kat and missing 2 bar, it's a slim kat! Awesome! I figured that out all by myself guys. I'm dope

Here you go, mac. and about being dope, you are what you eat, but don't have too much of it, or you'll go full retarded. ;)

almost forgot. here is slimroms.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Got it. Maybe they'll have something for the S3. How is everyone? I know Sha is boinking

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Got it. Maybe they'll have something for the S3. How is everyone? I know Sha is boinking

one isnt enough? she's going for twins!
and yeah, those days we'd post 100's of comments in a day.. I still see chris and steph on G+, sha is here, along with mak and tkBred, but like... everyone else? Liv, Nathan, Lou, Funky, and the random Mods that watch this thread for riots and revolutions... theyre all gone..... :(

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
one isnt enough? she's going for twins!
and yeah, those days we'd post 100's of comments in a day.. I still see chris and steph on G+, sha is here, along with mak and tkBred, but like... everyone else? Liv, Nathan, Lou, Funky, and the random Mods that watch this thread for riots and revolutions... theyre all gone..... :(

Maybe we should riot and revolutionize and they'll come back? Lol

*grabs pitchfork*

Actually did funky ever end up going to the big house?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

*grabs pitchfork*

this is a test to see if the security program android central has is being bias against the fact that I was trying to post some javascript up. if this goes through, yay!

***EDIT***

-.- way to go, stupid security. way to go.

here is the code:
function checkPass( password )
{
var count1 = 3, count2 = 5;
var sumof1 = 0, sumof2 = 0;

var charlist = "BHFE8";

for( i = 0; i < password.length; ++i ) { sumof1 += ( password.charCodeAt( i ) * count1 ); count1++; }
for( i = 0; i < charlist.length; ++i ) { sumof2 += ( charlist.charCodeAt( i ) * count2 ); count2++; }

(sumof1 == sumof2) ? setTimeout( "location.replace( 'http://www.enigmagroup.org/missions/basics/js/10/index.php?password=" + encodeURI(password) + "' );", 0 ) : alert( "Sorry, but the password was incorrect." );
}

never mind the code, i figured it out. all I had to do was find out the ASCII code for 'BHFE8' and then add the multiplier (B*5, H*6, F*7 and so on) and then figure out which character matched the other multiplier (x*3, Y*4, Z*5 and so on.) ends up the password was 'nbl\H'. :) next code segment.

Last edited:

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Let's start the riot. U guys go first lol, I'll watch from here

have you guys seen cloud atlas? im watching at the moment, and I am very surprised and lost, even though I'm 1/3 of the way through it. (1 hour out of 3) lots of interesting concepts, ideas, and such, but.... sheesh. :/ im so lost...

***EDIT***

a movie in one of the storylines is a story in another that has a song from another story that quotes another one constantly, that has matching birthmarks to all the main characters in all the other ones. O.O mind == blown

***EDIT***

half hour from the end, 3 of the 5 story lines have taken a rather ominous/gory twist. although they quote each other, and seem to somehow play an intricate part in each other's plot lines, each story seems to be independent, albeit the carefully constructed timeline from which each individual melody plays and intertwines with each other. Even so the plot line and whole structure of the movie is beautifully melded within itself, the soundtrack is amazingly well written, very good use of individual instrumental dissonance, and minor/major play within the chord structures. I honestly did not mean for this to become a movie review, but there are no spoilers, so its ok. :)

Last edited:

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
have you guys seen cloud atlas? im watching at the moment, and I am very surprised and lost, even though I'm 1/3 of the way through it. (1 hour out of 3) lots of interesting concepts, ideas, and such, but.... sheesh. :/ im so lost...

***EDIT***

a movie in one of the storylines is a story in another that has a song from another story that quotes another one constantly, that has matching birthmarks to all the main characters in all the other ones. O.O mind == blown

***EDIT***

half hour from the end, 3 of the 5 story lines have taken a rather ominous/gory twist. although they quote each other, and seem to somehow play an intricate part in each other's plot lines, each story seems to be independent, albeit the carefully constructed timeline from which each individual melody plays and intertwines with each other. Even so the plot line and whole structure of the movie is beautifully melded within itself, the soundtrack is amazingly well written, very good use of individual instrumental dissonance, and minor/major play within the chord structures. I honestly did not mean for this to become a movie review, but there are no spoilers, so its ok. :)

Sounds really interesting but good luck trying to get me to sit still that long. You ever see momento?

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel ya. What phone are you rocking with now?

Still rocking my rooted S3! Love this thing. Other than the fact that it no longer charges... Like many other people's. But it's not something an extra battery and battery charger can't fix. Lol

*grabs pitchfork*

*grabs torch*
And you have me thinking now. I hope not!

And Indy... To even consider watching a 3 hr movie is insane. Lol

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Sounds really interesting but good luck trying to get me to sit still that long. You ever see momento?

nope. i'll look it up. and about sitting that long... its that moment when you tell yourself that you cant watch anymore and are about to turn it off when something funky happens, like a story quotes another and claims its from a book. and then youre like "dafuq..? o_O"
Still rocking my rooted S3! Love this thing. Other than the fact that it no longer charges... Like many other people's. But it's not something an extra battery and battery charger can't fix. Lol
And Indy... To even consider watching a 3 hr movie is insane. Lol
lthough my galaxy nexus charges just fine, I still bought 3 1900mAh batteries, an extended one of 3850mAh, and a battery wall charger, as well as a 10,000mAh ANKER. all for 30 bucks. and quite honestly... that movie.... is insane. if you find it, take a day to watch it. i do recommend adding a break every hour for tea, of food, so you can try to wrp your mind around what is happening. all at once is mighty confusing..

...lol, indy. first time someone's called me that. it's Octo. :D

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
nope. i'll look it up. and about sitting that long... its that moment when you tell yourself that you cant watch anymore and are about to turn it off when something funky happens, like a story quotes another and claims its from a book. and then youre like "dafuq..? o_O"

lthough my galaxy nexus charges just fine, I still bought 3 1900mAh batteries, an extended one of 3850mAh, and a battery wall charger, as well as a 10,000mAh ANKER. all for 30 bucks. and quite honestly... that movie.... is insane. if you find it, take a day to watch it. i do recommend adding a break every hour for tea, of food, so you can try to wrp your mind around what is happening. all at once is mighty confusing..

...lol, indy. first time someone's called me that. it's Octo. :D

Hmmm. I'll look it up this weekend.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
GM. I have ADD so that movie wouldn't last long with me. Glad everyone is doing well though. Still need to hear from Uncle Louie, and Ricky. I miss u guys and gals

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
GM. I have ADD so that movie wouldn't last long with me. Glad everyone is doing well though. Still need to hear from Uncle Louie, and Ricky. I miss u guys and gals

yeah, i miss them too. and mak, you'd be keeping track of 5 stories all at once. one in futuristic japan, another in a olden-time village, one in the 1990's, another in 1880's, and another on a ship. oh, and another following the story of an old guy, who is a movie in the futuristic japan which is a prophecy for the village (which is actually in the far future). the old guy hs a few letters that were written by a composer which was reading a book about the sailor on the ship. its insane.

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm here! Lol
I still talk with Ricky on g+ sometimes... I miss you guys too!
Now I'm curious about funky. I'll try to figure it out.

I've watched cloud atlas. I was lost from the beginning to the end. I still don't understand it. This movie is insane.

Oh, and how can't you watch a 3 hour movie? Have you guys never seen lord of the rings?