Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
yeah, i miss them too. and mak, you'd be keeping track of 5 stories all at once. one in futuristic japan, another in a olden-time village, one in the 1990's, another in 1880's, and another on a ship. oh, and another following the story of an old guy, who is a movie in the futuristic japan which is a prophecy for the village (which is actually in the far future). the old guy hs a few letters that were written by a composer which was reading a book about the sailor on the ship. its insane.

You lost me just talking about it lol.

I'm here! Lol
I still talk with Ricky on g+ sometimes... I miss you guys too!
Now I'm curious about funky. I'll try to figure it out.

I've watched cloud atlas. I was lost from the beginning to the end. I still don't understand it. This movie is insane.

Oh, and how can't you watch a 3 hour movie? Have you guys never seen lord of the rings?

Hey boo

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm here! Lol
I still talk with Ricky on g+ sometimes... I miss you guys too!
Now I'm curious about funky. I'll try to figure it out.

I've watched cloud atlas. I was lost from the beginning to the end. I still don't understand it. This movie is insane.

Oh, and how can't you watch a 3 hour movie? Have you guys never seen lord of the rings?

I started to watch the first one and fell asleep before there was ever any mention of a ring lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
lthough my galaxy nexus charges just fine, I still bought 3 1900mAh batteries, an extended one of 3850mAh, and a battery wall charger, as well as a 10,000mAh ANKER. all for 30 bucks. and quite honestly... that movie.... is insane. if you find it, take a day to watch it. i do recommend adding a break every hour for tea, of food, so you can try to wrp your mind around what is happening. all at once is mighty confusing..

...lol, indy. first time someone's called me that. it's Octo. :D

Haha all for 30 bucks? That's a hell of a deal. Lol. And forgive me Octo. It's been a while. :p

Hey Liv! And no. I've never seen any of the Lord of the Rings. Or any of the Harry Potters. I know I know. Pitiful. Lol

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Haha all for 30 bucks? That's a hell of a deal. Lol. And forgive me Octo. It's been a while. :p

Hey Liv! And no. I've never seen any of the Lord of the Rings. Or any of the Harry Potters. I know I know. Pitiful. Lol

Don't be so down on yourself man. I haven't seen any of those either.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm talking to my baby Liv :). I don't get to watch too many movies because I'm always training. It is hard work to be HUGE

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Yes! You got it boo. And Hey Sha, How's the baby coming along? U still boinking while you're prego? Lmaoooooo

Lmao! It's so awkward. But everything is good we had our first ultrasound and the baby is healthy so far

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
one isnt enough? she's going for twins!
and yeah, those days we'd post 100's of comments in a day.. I still see chris and steph on G+, sha is here, along with mak and tkBred, but like... everyone else? Liv, Nathan, Lou, Funky, and the random Mods that watch this thread for riots and revolutions... theyre all gone..... :(

Some of us are still lurking.

Sent using AC Forums mobile app

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
this is a test to see if the security program android central has is being bias against the fact that I was trying to post some javascript up. if this goes through, yay!

***EDIT***

-.- way to go, stupid security. way to go.

here is the code:
function checkPass( password )
{
var count1 = 3, count2 = 5;
var sumof1 = 0, sumof2 = 0;

var charlist = "BHFE8";

for( i = 0; i < password.length; ++i ) { sumof1 += ( password.charCodeAt( i ) * count1 ); count1++; }
for( i = 0; i < charlist.length; ++i ) { sumof2 += ( charlist.charCodeAt( i ) * count2 ); count2++; }

(sumof1 == sumof2) ? setTimeout( "location.replace( 'http://www.enigmagroup.org/missions/basics/js/10/index.php?password=" + encodeURI(password) + "' );", 0 ) : alert( "Sorry, but the password was incorrect." );
}

never mind the code, i figured it out. all I had to do was find out the ASCII code for 'BHFE8' and then add the multiplier (B*5, H*6, F*7 and so on) and then figure out which character matched the other multiplier (x*3, Y*4, Z*5 and so on.) ends up the password was 'nbl\H'. :) next code segment.

Teehee.

Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair