Clearing the air.. with Apple.

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Android fanboys, like on this forum, are much worse. They are so angry and spew so much hate. I'm a user of products from both companies and have no issues.

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Reading more comments and I'm amazed at the stereotyping and misinformation. It's like religious fanaticism. You all are just as bad as those you purport to dislike.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
This pretty much describes my feelings too.

Though I would like to add that for products that cost so much they would make them more durable. I swear the iPhone screen has got to be one of the most fragile things I've ever seen.
The iPhones screen is, and always has been, gorilla glass.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Must not matter much considering how many people I see with screens resembling Spider webs. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

You really have no idea how many I see here in NYC train system. Its quite remarkable actually!

---------- Post Merged at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Reading more comments and I'm amazed at the stereotyping and misinformation. It's like religious fanaticism. You all are just as bad as those you purport to dislike.

I think it just bothers you that we don't share the same views that you do. You don't see me in an Apple forum defending Android to the teeth! Take a chill pill and relax! Enjoy yourself and don't let the views of others that may differ with you, bother you! If it bothers you that much, there are other forums where there are like minded individuals such as yourself. Simple really!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
my hatred is for the patent system and i as an android fanboy dont get more devices as a status symbol. the average person i know just sees my phone as havin "a huge screen" lol and has no idea of manufacturer, model or specs... its just "Smitys big phone" :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
You really have no idea how many I see here in NYC train system. Its quite remarkable actually!

---------- Post Merged at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:16 PM ----------

I think it just bothers you that we don't share the same views that you do. You don't see me in an Apple forum defending Android to the teeth! Take a chill pill and relax! Enjoy yourself and don't let the views of others that may differ with you, bother you! If it bothers you that much, there are other forums where there are like minded individuals such as yourself. Simple really!

I'd go as far as to say I've seen more cracked iPhone screens than perfect iPhone screens. Carelessness will always be stronger than Gorilla Glass :)

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'd go as far as to say I've seen more cracked iPhone screens than perfect iPhone screens. Carelessness will always be stronger than Gorilla Glass :)

I have 4 buddies at my gym all with cracked screen iphones and everytime I see their phones on the floor, I tell them...damn, fix that thing already, will ya!!! lol

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I have 4 buddies at my gym all with cracked screen iphones and everytime I see their phones on the floor, I tell them...damn, fix that thing already, will ya!!! lol

You know, that amazes me too. A lot of the iPhone owners I know bought it b/c it was cool (not to be cliche, but really--to be cool). Yet, how cool do you look if your phone looks like it was run over by a semi truck?

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Dude a guy I worked with during the summer had an iPhone who's screen looked more like the phone exploded from within than a spider web. haha

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

Um, dude. Look at the comments. I'm not asking anyone to have the same views.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
in my experience its iphone users who spout acrid hatred and android users use smug pretention.
im not saying that either is right but id rather it was androidites with their finger on the button than i-fans!

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure if I went to an Apple forum I would be saying the exact same thing you just did.

Now that we've established that Android and Apple users both spew the same childish irrational hatred, I guess the only thing left is to start pointing fingers to see who started it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke