I'm new to using other messaging apps outside of stock, but I started using go Sms yesterday

I love the interface and yada yada but does smart alert work on it?

I have it set as my default but smart alert isn't working with it, is there any way to make smart alert work with it

And any other tips anyone can give me a about the app, thx
    On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    09-20-2012 06:57 PM
    Can anyone help? Does anyone use go Sms?

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    09-20-2012 08:31 PM
    Is it turned on? I know dumb question, but you never know. Mine wasn't default on. I haven't downloaded gosms onto my gs3 yet because I don't mind the stock messaging on the phone. I do know some apps aren't recognized when you use a third party text app. One main reason I haven't downloaded gosms is because my texts aren't forwarded when I use tablet talk, which I really like.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums
    09-20-2012 11:49 PM
    Is it turned on? I know dumb question, but you never know. Mine wasn't default on. I haven't downloaded gosms onto my gs3 yet because I don't mind the stock messaging on the phone. I do know some apps aren't recognized when you use a third party text app. One main reason I haven't downloaded gosms is because my texts aren't forwarded when I use tablet talk, which I really like.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums
    Yea, i have it on

I guess it just doesn't work with it, sad because it's my favorite feature on the GS3

Oh well, atleast I have more options with gosms than stock

09-21-2012 05:46 AM
    yeah i use go sms and it doesnt work. what if u try turning off go sms notifications and turn on the stock sms notifications?
    just a total guess lol.. tbh smart alert doesnt bother me much, i use solid LEDs on Light flow. but smart alert would be a nice touch

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-22-2012 06:44 PM
    yeah i use go sms and it doesnt work. what if u try turning off go sms notifications and turn on the stock sms notifications?
    just a total guess lol.. tbh smart alert doesnt bother me much, i use solid LEDs on Light flow. but smart alert would be a nice touch

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    I would so that but I would have to clear the stock notifications and the open the go Sms app to text

Using 2 apps to do one thing, lol

Only thing that I don't like about go Sms is the status notification for a text is slower than the stock one and obviously the no smart alert thing

09-22-2012 07:07 PM