we were at a wedding last weekend last weekend and during the vows my eyes were distracted by a bright white tablet (think it was an ipad2?) taking close up vids or pics of the couple and it was embaressing... surely if they can a afford a device like that, theyd have a simple point n shoot camera?
    its not like it was even a kid showing off... the woman must have been at least 55!
    is there any benefit in using a tablet as a camera in a situation like that?
    i literaly palm-slapped lol..
    im pretty sure the older people (including her) also palm slapped when the techno came on and i started dancing like i do in my local sweaty underground electro-tech club lol so alls fair

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    09-21-2012 11:18 PM
    we were at a wedding last weekend last weekend and during the vows my eyes were distracted by a bright white tablet (think it was an ipad2?) taking close up vids or pics of the couple and it was embaressing... surely if they can a afford a device like that, theyd have a simple point n shoot camera?
    its not like it was even a kid showing off... the woman must have been at least 55!
    im pretty sure the older people (including her) also palm slapped when the techno came on and i started dancing like i do in my local sweaty underground electro-tech club lol so alls fair

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    What's the big deal? Lol might be a little odd to see but if they have a camera with their tablet and want to use it then go for it.

Sent From Shock's Samsung GS3
    09-22-2012 04:02 AM

Haha I agree. Personally, I wouldn't want to use a tablet to take photos, especially at a wedding. But to each his own!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    funkylogik likes this.
    09-22-2012 10:15 AM
    Next time take a picture of her with your tablet, and then have someone taking a picture of you, taking a picture of her, but with a phone. Then with a point and shoot camera. And lastly a DSLR.

Frame the picture, call it Camseption, and make millions.
    funkylogik and Micah Shock like this.
    09-22-2012 01:40 PM
    lmao john
    p.s i meant "face palm" not "palm slap" lmao *alcohol*
    i think she was jst showing off that shes down with the cool O.A.Ps

09-22-2012 01:51 PM
    What's the big deal? Lol might be a little odd to see but if they have a camera with their tablet and want to use it then go for it.

Sent From Shock's Samsung GS3
    who takes a tablet to a wedding ceremony lol?

09-22-2012 01:52 PM
    HAHA, I was actually going to quote your palm-slap comment yesterday and then post a picture of patrick stewart doing a facepalm, but I decided not to be a ****.

people using tablets as serious cameras?-post-2917-0-66801500-1343581661.jpg
    09-23-2012 01:13 AM