09-24-2012 10:19 PM
47 12
tools
    cool. while it worked for me, that one screen off function made it worth the money for me mate. maybe its because i was using a different motion-based app to turn screen off?? im not takin my chances again and ive learned a lesson from pirate apps, having to set my phone up how i like it would have been a major PIA lol

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-22-2012 10:18 PM
    the one i tried was v2.26 and the latest one is v2.33 or something. im tempted to buy but that gave me a fright lol

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-22-2012 10:22 PM
    I got the free version and it works pretty good. If it only worked with YouTube then I'd fork over the cash.

Sent from my HTC One X
    09-22-2012 10:29 PM
    I got the free version and it works pretty good. If it only worked with YouTube then I'd fork over the cash.

Sent from my HTC One X
    hows background battery use mate?

09-22-2012 10:43 PM
    hows background battery use mate?

I really haven't noticed any negative effect on battery as of yet. Kudos to the dev!

Sent from my HTC One X
    09-22-2012 11:29 PM
    Try smart screen on lite, it's pretty decent

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    09-23-2012 11:51 AM
    Wow I'm in love with this new shake shortcut app

I can shake my phone and activate my sms app, awesome

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    09-23-2012 02:53 PM
    am tempted to buy wave control but lastnight gave me a scare lol......

09-23-2012 03:04 PM
    am tempted to buy wave control but lastnight gave me a scare lol......

Lol, i found another app that does the same thing but only for the screen on and off feature

funkylogik likes this.
    09-23-2012 04:23 PM
    is it free? can you still touch status bar without it switchin off?
    and can you set it to only switch off?
    i came to this thread to say i was gona chance it and buy wave control but i only want that coz it turns phone off when i pocket the phone or close flip case....
    whats it called?

09-23-2012 04:51 PM
    is it free? can you still touch status bar without it switchin off?
    and can you set it to only switch off?
    i came to this thread to say i was gona chance it and buy wave control but i only want that coz it turns phone off when i pocket the phone or close flip case....
    whats it called?

Yea, its called smart screen on lite

It's pretty good, it's a bit sensitive when it comes to turning the screen off so I just set it to turn screen on, but try it and see if u like it

09-23-2012 04:59 PM
    just tried it and screen off doesnt work.
    think il try wave control, make sure i can disable screen on then refund if i cant. if i dont reply soon, its f***d my phone lol.
    ps i cant uninstall screen on lite even though ive unchecked it as advice admin...

09-23-2012 05:09 PM
    just tried it and screen off doesnt work.
    think il try wave control, make sure i can disable screen on then refund if i cant. if i dont reply soon, its f***d my phone lol.
    ps i cant uninstall screen on lite even though ive unchecked it as advice admin...

Really? It worked too much for me so I took it off, lol

09-23-2012 05:41 PM
    wave control does exactly what i wanted.. switches screen off when i turn it over, close flip case or put in pocket and theres a setting so it wont turn it on
    took a reinstall to get it working.. at 1st it kept playin music when i used it lol.
    suppose for a 2.50 app i should use more of the features but this ideal.. now to keep an eye on batt life lol

09-23-2012 05:56 PM
    wave control does exactly what i wanted.. switches screen off when i turn it over, close flip case or put in pocket and theres a setting so it wont turn it on
    took a reinstall to get it working.. at 1st it kept playin music when i used it lol.
    suppose for a 2.50 app i should use more of the features but this ideal.. now to keep an eye on batt life lol

Awesome glad ur enjoying it

funkylogik likes this.
    09-23-2012 06:02 PM
    thanks man. it also doesnt seem to conflict with Screen Off RT so my power button will be neglected

09-23-2012 06:11 PM
    4% battery use which i can handle but it only works intermitantly. keep having to start the app to make it work.
    ive mailed the dev'...

09-24-2012 09:55 AM
    The smart screen app was working all day, til I got into the sunlight...

09-24-2012 01:01 PM
    I installed the lite version of this app to see how it worked. I like it for controlling my music apps while driving.

However, the lite version requires one to manually open the wave controller program and choose a new target app each time you change to a different music player.

Does the full version behave like this or does the full version recognize when one music app closes, another app opens and still show have control via hand gesture for the newly loaded app without having to go into wave control settings and selecting a new target app?
    09-24-2012 01:18 PM
    @dawg, i havent used it to control media yet mate but it still has the "select target app" option.
    ive found a cure for the app closing though... "show statusbar icon"
    the dev also told me to uncheck the "wake lock" setting for far better batt life (i think only on the s3 which the guy developed it on)

09-24-2012 01:24 PM
    oopsy
    09-24-2012 01:30 PM
    battery use still sittin at 3% which is fine with me

09-24-2012 10:19 PM
47 12