09-24-2012 11:19 PM
47 12
tools
    I'm very interested in purchasing this app and just have a few questions about it if anyone has it, thx

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    09-22-2012 11:29 AM
    whats it do mate? (sorry am so lazy lol)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    09-22-2012 12:21 PM
    whats it do mate? (sorry am so lazy lol)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess
    It can turn on your screen, turn off, launch apps play and pause music by waving your hand in front of the screen

But I wanna know how much battery it runs up during use

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    09-22-2012 02:07 PM
    does it use prox' sensor or camera?
    i found an app that used either prox or light sensor, cant remember, to turn the phone off which would be great for use with a flip case or just puttin phone in pocket but it was too sensetive so touching status bar turned sceen off

09-22-2012 02:33 PM
    EDIT have u tied the free version? check battery drain and then decide

09-22-2012 02:36 PM
    Seems cool. I always thought about getting it as well. Let me know how you like it if you do get it
    09-22-2012 04:13 PM
    does it use prox' sensor or camera?
    i found an app that used either prox or light sensor, cant remember, to turn the phone off which would be great for use with a flip case or just puttin phone in pocket but it was too sensetive so touching status bar turned sceen off

Yea, it uses the proxy sensor

09-22-2012 04:18 PM
    EDIT have u tied the free version? check battery drain and then decide

The free version's features only work with music

The paid versions allow you do launch apps and turn on and off the screen etc

09-22-2012 04:18 PM
    Seems cool. I always thought about getting it as well. Let me know how you like it if you do get it
    Yea, ill let you know, just trying to figure out if it will drain the battery before a purchase

Got to get a Google gift card to buy it too

09-22-2012 04:19 PM
    Yea, ill let you know, just trying to figure out if it will drain the battery before a purchase

Got to get a Google gift card to buy it too

Yeah. I understand. They should have like a 3 hour return policy to let you try out stuff like that. But based on the stars, comments, and number of updates I'd say the dev is pretty reliable and it shouldn't drain battery too much
    09-22-2012 04:26 PM
    return policy is crap man. im not allowed to suggest it on here but I'D sideload a pirate version to test it and THEN buy if the dev' deserves it

09-22-2012 04:28 PM
    Yeah. I understand. They should have like a 3 hour return policy to let you try out stuff like that. But based on the stars, comments, and number of updates I'd say the dev is pretty reliable and it shouldn't drain battery too much
    Yea I remember I bought an amazon app a while back for 2$ called agile lock, played with it for 10 minutes and uninstalled it because I had to unlock my screen twice to use it, lol

09-22-2012 04:31 PM
    right ive just downloaded it so il play with it when phones charged and show u battery stats.
    bear in mind its probably not an up to date version

09-22-2012 04:32 PM
    right ive just downloaded it so il play with it when phones charged and show u battery stats.
    bear in mind its probably not an up to date version

Thanks alot, and tell me if you like the app

funkylogik likes this.
    09-22-2012 04:44 PM
    oh mate it is very good.
    so far i only have "hovver" set to turn phone off and it works by closing my flip case or putting phone in pocket yet touching status bar doesnt affect it. ill give it an hour and check battery stats with it mostly idle but so far its a defo KEEPER
    only problem i can see is that it also switches screen ON which would be big battery killer, ill have a play with settings...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    09-22-2012 07:24 PM
    oh mate it is very good.
    so far i only have "hovver" set to turn phone off and it works by closing my flip case or putting phone in pocket yet touching status bar doesnt affect it. ill give it an hour and check battery stats with it mostly idle but so far its a defo KEEPER
    only problem i can see is that it also switches screen ON which would be big battery killer, ill have a play with settings...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    Awesome, sounds good, thanks

09-22-2012 07:59 PM
    ok SCRAP everything i just said!
    either the app or more likely the source i got it from has destroyed my phone
    posting from girls laptop.
    my screen stays on for like 2seconds at most... managed to uninstall app but its still f***.
    really dont wana factory reset.. anyone got any advice?
    how do boot s3into safe mode?
    not happy HELLP!
    09-22-2012 08:12 PM
    ok SCRAP everything i just said!
    either the app or more likely the source i got it from has destroyed my phone
    posting from girls laptop.
    my screen stays on for like 2seconds at most... managed to uninstall app but its still f***.
    really dont wana factory reset.. anyone got any advice?
    how do boot s3into safe mode?
    not happy HELLP!
    Wow, what happened? I don't know how to activate safe mode

How could that happen, they said the app was developed on the GS3

09-22-2012 09:01 PM
    it was a pirate version so lesson learned mate
    check out my "broke my phone HELP thread lol. in process of backing up as much as i can then factory reset
    id defo recomend buying the app though even just for the screen off function... read the s3 user reviews 1st though lol
    09-22-2012 10:09 PM
    it was a pirate version so lesson learned mate
    check out my "broke my phone HELP thread lol. in process of backing up as much as i can then factory reset
    id defo recomend buying the app though even just for the screen off function... read the s3 user reviews 1st though lol
    Oh ok, hope everything goes well

The app sounds badass tho, can't wait to get it, there are very few apps that do that screen on feature and the ones that do give you an ad or open the app that does it as soon as you unlock

09-22-2012 10:16 PM
    hope the toggle isnt just screen off/on though.. id want either manual ON or a different gesture or it woult be constantly switchin on/off in my pocket lol.... plus id like to know batt' usage
    09-22-2012 10:23 PM
    phone fixed itself lol
    im waiting for someone else to try the genuine app before me though lol *looks at Chaos*

09-22-2012 10:43 PM
    I remember reading somewhere that Google Play allows a 15 minute refund period after you download an app. I haven't tried it myself, though...

Sent from my HTC One X
    09-22-2012 10:47 PM
    exactly bro. its not long enough to test battery life.
    every app should have say a 7day trial app (not books or movies obviously lol)

MangoPowah likes this.
    09-22-2012 11:05 PM
    phone fixed itself lol
    im waiting for someone else to try the genuine app before me though lol *looks at Chaos*

Lol, i don't have money attached to my Google play account but I will out some soon

09-22-2012 11:07 PM
47 12