When I attempt to use the Samsung Music Player app it takes an unbelievable amount of time to do anything. If I attempt to select a playlist it will sometimes take 2 - 3 minutes before displaying the list. Same thing if I back up a step, etc. I have my music stored on my external SD card in the Syncr folder, which the app found with no problem. It's just SLOW! I have switched to Power Amp which seems to work well, but I am on the 2 week trial. Before spending $5 I thought I would see if there is a way to speed this thing up.

I also tried Rocket Player, which I really liked, but it didn't play nice with the My Link system in my new Camaro. The My Link system wanted to play music from either the Samsung app or the Google music player app. If I started music from Rocket it would play, but the album art and song info from one of the other apps would still be displayed with no way to remove it. I cleared data, cache, etc. but had no luck. I finally figured out the Rocket player does not send the song info back out via BT. This feature works fine with the Samsung app or Power Amp.
    09-22-2012 07:47 PM