Common Problems?

ajl06808

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
My upgrade with VZW is in the first week in October and I plan on getting the GSIII on that day. What are the most common problems with this device that I should know about? I currently have a Droid Bionic and it has its share of problems, however I have not been able to find any thread about problems with this device (which is a good thing!) Can't wait to get my hands on this device!!

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Wifi radio isn't perfect

Pretty much all I can think of

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
The cell standby is a notorious battery drainer. Also, the screen is nearly impossible to see in the daylight. Other than that, rock solid phone.

Sent from my HTC One X

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
The cell standby is a notorious battery drainer. Also, the screen is nearly impossible to see in the daylight. Other than that, rock solid phone.

Sent from my HTC One X

Not really, just use lux brightness, i can see very clearly in broad daylight

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Not really, just use lux brightness, i can see very clearly in broad daylight

Gah, really? Even in direct sunlight? (If it means same thing sorry, my English still isn't that good) :eek:

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
theres a thread on here called "so what dont you like about the s3" on here if you search down a few pages.... though most of them are problems with the pre-installed apps which can easily be replaced with 3rd party apps. oh and the big home button and plasticy feel (mostly by people coming from iphone :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03