Jelly Bean (4.1) is officially out now

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
It's now in the hands of your carrier more so than Samsung.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

nah its a sim free gt-i9300 so whatever carriers sim you choose to put in it makes no difference... zero carrier bloat so the ball is in sammys court.
....haha maybe i shouldnt say the "C" word :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
aye probs :(
plus we could end up with our phones speakin polish and "stealing our jobs" lol :p

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I just got it on my tablet and it's soooooooo buttery :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

mssca

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone here know if Telus Canada is testing JB or not? I know I can load the Bell version, but still I rather go with official with this new toy.

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. It was pushed out to all 700 and 201 models. Google Now already has a card for ny giants, my commute to work, weather, and the flight status for my trip tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
does google now only start learning from when you activate it or does it remember what its learned from all your previous searches youve done under that google user account?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
where the is this update? Iphone get updated all on the same day wtf.
Will this update fix the battery with the S3?

post a screenshot of "about device" in settings, maybe youre out of date if youre having battery problems.

p.s, apple only have 5 phones to update ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37