I see lots of threads on transferring music and that is easy enough. My question is about syncing movies purchased on itunes. I obviously get them on the phone but it says unsupported format. So I use 3rd party software to change to mp4 and it freezes. I assume it freezes bc of the protection. I have a mac but when I had windows I used Slysoft to remove the protection. Am I overlooking something easy here?

I am only asking about movies I already own before anyone freaks out.

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    09-24-2012 08:50 PM
    I don't use iTunes so I don't know what format their movies are provided in, but have you looked for a different player that supports that format? Seems like it would be simpler than having to strip out the DRM. Sorry if this wasn't helpful - if you know what format the movies are in that might of use.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    09-24-2012 10:35 PM
    There is a Mac app called Wondershare. It is a full featured video converter that will remove DRM. I purchased it and it does work for ripping DVDs to mp4 format. I think it will convert many different video files. This is not a free solution by any means, but it is worth researching. I am not at home near my Mac right now or I would tell you for sure.
    gvndeb60 likes this.
    09-24-2012 10:47 PM
    I don't use iTunes so I don't know what format their movies are provided in, but have you looked for a different player that supports that format? Seems like it would be simpler than having to strip out the DRM. Sorry if this wasn't helpful - if you know what format the movies are in that might of use.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
    I tried a few different players and they all say unsupported. Not sure if there is a specific one to try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    09-25-2012 07:45 PM
    Discussing ways to bypass DRM is not allowed here.

Thanks

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    09-25-2012 07:52 PM