This might be a winner

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys check out zaggs new screen protector its supposed to have shock and break resistance. The phone obviously feels better without a case on it so people who are rocking it naked might want to check this out.

ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD Extreme for Samsung Galaxy S III - BESAMGALS3EUCF

There is also a video of people taking it to the test it looks pretty impressive i might pick one up myself. I dont mind a case but it does fit better in my jeans if i didnt have anything on it anybody have one of these screen protectors and have a good word about it? Let me know what you guys think!

Here is the video

ZAGG InvisibleShield Extreme Galaxy S3 Test. - YouTube

Ricky20

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Wow thats amazing....I'm assuming Best Buy already has it on sale?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
They have the HD, which I have, and it's pretty good. Not plastic feeling or loss of display quality. Just be prepared to spend a pretty penny as the HD was $25.

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it does look amazing and it looks like best buy is starting to sell them because they are on back order on the Zagg website.

The amazing galaxy s3 :D

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
can anyone find these on ebay ?? and also does it add like a big layer ontop of the screen or does it sit flush with screen and home button

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
It's supposed to be only 0.2 mm thick which is pretty thin. And they might not have them on ebay yet since they are a new product. Best buy has them for now.

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok thanks.. I'll wait for some reviews from people on here :thumbup:

I have the HD version now and it's the same 0.2mm thickness as the extreme. It feels like there is nothing there when sliding around the phone. You can see the cutouts which annoys me a bit but not as much as a giant scratch through my screen will. The wet application process helps with aligning the protector. The only thing I'd advise be careful of is sliding your nail across the screen as it may cause a nick but just take the squeegee and smooth it back out. It's also not oil resistant like some of the high end SPG ones but it's not as bad as oils on a screen with no protector.

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm tempted to try pretty sure they have a full refund if your not satisfied within 45 days so it's worth trying out.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
how does "self healing" work lol?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
how does "self healing" work lol?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Think of it this way,if you scratch it. Its not really a scratch,more like an indention left in the actuall material,so after a few hours the material starts to reposition it self and the scrath will be gone. :eek: And i have the hd version,the extreme might be break resistant,but i have an otterbox so its all good lol.

Sent from my S3:)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
thanks man.
how would a screen protector work with my decalgirl skin round the bezel? would i have to get a rectangle one that only covers the actual screen?
i still havent got a scratch in 4months but the day will come im sure.... :)

Shooter03

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking at these, think I'm gonna give one a try. Those are some pretty hard hits with the hammer and for it to not totally destroy the S3 screen I must say I'm impressed.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
thanks man.
how would a screen protector work with my decalgirl skin round the bezel? would i have to get a rectangle one that only covers the actual screen?
i still havent got a scratch in 4months but the day will come im sure.... :)

Yea,you could still use your skin. Just remove it first,apply the screen protector,wait about 2 or 3 hours then apply your skin back on,i use my zagg hd w/ a otterbox def. Looks great,and slickk if you ask me.

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if I would rock it without a case and just this. Those hammer hits were solid and the drop was decent height. As long as the screen looks pretty clear im sold probably gonna pick one up next time I stop at best buy.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if I would rock it without a case and just this. Those hammer hits were solid and the drop was decent height. As long as the screen looks pretty clear im sold probably gonna pick one up next time I stop at best buy.

+1 on not rockin' it w/o a case,im sure the screen would be fine but the exterior plastic and internal components would be destroyed on an impact like that lol.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
thanks man. ill see how money goes :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
wish scotland had Best Buy lol id spend hours in there :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc