[APP] Prevent Dialer Data Wipe/Hack - TelStop

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
think im safe from the recent threat but excelent find mate. respect ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
26th sept it was released... thats just excelent and epitomises (bad spelling) why i love android :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
so many views and so little thanks....... :(

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
What's cool about it is it's only 9.43k in size. Seems to merely be a file association or something since if you were to click the link to the coding it pops up the app chooser.

Rev.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Of course. Better to be safe than sorry.

I was just unsure if it just alerted you or if it actually blocked code from being executed. Does it just monitor unusual code or does it go on with every incoming call?

***Nevermind - Just installed and tested. Thanks again for the great find!!!!!!
And I agree "Better safe than sorry!

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i installed it mainly to give a great review to the dev' (im Smity on gplay) but ive kept it anyway incase any similar threats come up in future. my firmware is up to date and ive disabled stock browser/contacts :)

p.s i noticed not many reviews from s3 users... c'mon guys, respect where its due ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo