Mugen 2300 mah

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
So far not impressed. I unplug at 100 and it says 99%. It doesn't feel like it stays charged longer either.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Glad you got one to tell us how it is, but it is way overpriced in my opinion. The two Anker batteries on amazon with a charger for only $14 and they perform just like the samsung battery.

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why people would buy this... I've seen "battery cases" for the SGS3 which have capacities of over 4000mAh. And at that mall they were charging $40... so I'm sure you could find it on the internet for less.

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Because I don't want to tote a brick with me.

I've also had it for four days. I would've gotten an anker but no nfc

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Its just easier for me to carry an extra batter that's about 3/16" compared to a phone thats 2" thick.
You usually get what you pay for, but oh well

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I always have an extra pocket with me so i always carry my trusty powerbank,12000mAh. Yes,its THAT much. Not too big,not too heavy either. Plus i dont lose my phones slimness and i can go quite a few charge cycles b4 i have to be near a plug again. Its awsome. :)

Sent from my S3:)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I always have an extra pocket with me so i always carry my trusty powerbank,12000mAh. Yes,its THAT much. Not too big,not too heavy either. Plus i dont lose my phones slimness and i can go quite a few charge cycles b4 i have to be near a plug again. Its awsome. :)

I'm awaiting my power gen 8400 mah to arrive next week hopefully

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Which powerbank do you have? Can you post the link?

Serial Fordicator

May 15, 2011
Visit site
After using it for a while then going back stock, there is a difference. The mugen does get a little better.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums